Jamai Raja

How many times same track - crooked doctor

aasaxena3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

How many times they are going to use same formula in the show. One time they were using a crooked doctor for DD's stepdaughter to prove that she was mentally unstable. Then they used same formal for Roshini. Now they are using it on DD.

In addition, where do they find these crooked doctors? Are there any good doctors left in India or they all will sell their profession for few rupees.

Do you agree with me?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imaginative thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with u๐Ÿ˜† Show is in a repeat mode now, we will have to tolerate until CVs figure out the future story๐Ÿ˜†
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah kind ๐Ÿ˜†off ๐Ÿ˜†
bt still i am happy with JR cv's atleat thy move the stry and dnt stick onto one plot and drag
๐Ÿ˜ณ
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prathe

yeah kind ๐Ÿ˜†off ๐Ÿ˜†

bt still i am happy with JR cv's atleat thy move the stry and dnt stick onto one plot and drag
๐Ÿ˜ณ

That is one of those things that keeps me hooked to the show than other shows. I also watch KKB but now I am sometimes skipping episodes as there is not much progress in the track. The same track has been going over for wayy tooo long. JR tracks stay for like a month or month n a half. When I go back to watch episodes I realize how fast they move...Post Sid's death when he became Raghu the revelation happened in about 15 episodes which is better than most other shows. Same repetitive tracks doesn't bother me much because there are some alterations to them. And I love Sid in different avatars...
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ChurriCreationz

That is one of those things that keeps me hooked to the show than other shows. I also watch KKB but now I am sometimes skipping episodes as there is not much progress in the track. The same track has been going over for wayy tooo long. JR tracks stay for like a month or month n a half. When I go back to watch episodes I realize how fast they move...Post Sid's death when he became Raghu the revelation happened in about 15 episodes which is better than most other shows. Same repetitive tracks doesn't bother me much because there are some alterations to them. And I love Sid in different avatars...

yes churri me to and i have observed me and u think like wise๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ in many scenarios
kkb i used to follow bt i left cos of drag in btw i do see wats happening thats all

this is really drama track it will be gud for sure๐Ÿ˜ณ