India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

How many times same track - crooked doctor

aasaxena3 Groupbie
aasaxena3
aasaxena3

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:46am | IP Logged

How many times they are going to use same formula in the show. One time they were using a crooked doctor for DD's stepdaughter to prove that she was mentally unstable. Then they used same formal for Roshini. Now they are using it on DD.

In addition, where do they find these crooked doctors? Are there any good doctors left in India or they all will sell their profession for few rupees.

Do you agree with me?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

imaginativebabithajprathe

imaginative Goldie
imaginative
imaginative

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I agree with uLOL Show is in a repeat mode now, we will have to tolerate until CVs figure out the future storyLOL
prathe IF-Stunnerz
prathe
prathe

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:05am | IP Logged
yeah kind LOLoff LOL
bt still i am happy with JR cv's atleat thy move the stry and dnt stick onto one plot and drag
Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChurriBurri

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prathe

yeah kind LOLoff LOL
bt still i am happy with JR cv's atleat thy move the stry and dnt stick onto one plot and drag
Embarrassed

That is one of those things that keeps me hooked to the show than other shows. I also watch KKB but now I am sometimes skipping episodes as there is not much progress in the track. The same track has been going over for wayy tooo long. JR tracks stay for like a month or month n a half. When I go back to watch episodes I realize how fast they move...Post Sid's death when he became Raghu the revelation happened in about 15 episodes which is better than most other shows. Same repetitive tracks doesn't bother me much because there are some alterations to them. And I love Sid in different avatars...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prathe

prathe IF-Stunnerz
prathe
prathe

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChurriCreationz

Originally posted by prathe

yeah kind LOLoff LOL
Embarrassed

That is one of those things that keeps me hooked to the show than other shows. I also watch KKB but now I am sometimes skipping episodes as there is not much progress in the track. The same track has been going over for wayy tooo long. JR tracks stay for like a month or month n a half. When I go back to watch episodes I realize how fast they move...Post Sid's death when he became Raghu the revelation happened in about 15 episodes which is better than most other shows. Same repetitive tracks doesn't bother me much because there are some alterations to them. And I love Sid in different avatars...
yes churri me to and i have observed me and u think like wiseLOLEmbarrassed in many scenarios
kkb i used to follow bt i left cos of drag in btw i do see wats happening thats all

this is really drama track it will be gud for sureEmbarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top