Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nanoNikki thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hahaha another monster '...neyaan nay pehla word papa bola how cute ...manik was so happy...loving it...such a cute and lovely family bonding specially Manik and manvi and neyan and Manik.   ...super family...cabir is as usual always there for Manik...abeer and maniv are also very cute and unki bonding bhi superb hai...where is Dhruv alya and mukti...and a much needed family vacation...it will be so much fun will be waiting for next update eagerly plz try to update next update soon take care ๐Ÿ˜Š   ๐Ÿ˜Š superb update loved it ...awesome ๐Ÿ‘
naziasiddiqui thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsmmm

superbbb

amazinggg

mind blowinggg

excellent

fabbb update

loved it very much

Cont soon

Waiting
rockstarlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
both babies r so adorable
little malhotra was missing his papa
his 1st word is papa wow
nandini is so supporting
so yuvaan is the monster of mano's life
history is repeating๐Ÿ˜ƒ
cont soon
palak99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update yaar
amazing update. the bond between them .
i love manvi and now neeyan. my cute little kids
continue soon
navla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Mindblowing...Beautiful...Amazing...update...

Neeyan is cutie pie...

Manik n Manvi talk at night was lovely...she recognized manik in sleep n wake up...

Neeyan n his cute antic is so adorable...manik n neeyan cute talk...wow...

Neeyan is like manik ...

Neeyan want all the time attention from all...

Neeyan said first word papa...wow...manik is so happy...

Manvi lost bet...n hv to eat veggi...loved manik n manvi bonding...

Manvi n yuvaan scene...take me to manan scene of kyy...their fight...

Perfect family...with cute little family time...manvi decorating manik hair, nandini shouting on ManVi, Neeyan tryg for  their attention...

U pinned it beautifully...

Loved d update...

Kaanika thumbnail
Yaayy finally my Most favourite story is back...
Really missed this story and specially manvi...
Ok now to start from the update ..
It was awesome...you again nailed it yaar...
Manvi toh cute hai hi..but uska bhai..superr cute...
Manik is the perfect father any child can wish for...despite of being hell tired he checks manvi and spend some papa - beti time with her. ..that was ssoo lovely...
Neeyan is such a sweetie pie...how he got soo excited when he see that his papa has returned home...how  cutely he was playing with manik ..snugling closer to him...eventually giving him his precious  smile...that was soo adorable...
Last comes nandini uske baare mein kya bolo she is such an understanding wife..she takes all the burden on her shoulders without any complaint...she truly understands manik point of view...
The excitement  on manvis face was priceless when manik said he will drop her to school...manbir and abeer and manvi  scene was nice...
The best moment was when neeyan spoke his first word papa.  ...and manik was getting soo much restless to listen it once...
But neeyan malhotra  hai itni asani se kaise bolde...
Manik and manvi buttering scene was soo sweet..
Manvi and yuvraj tashan was nice..
Lets see what will happen next..
Really enjoyed it..
Keep it up..
Stay blessed and happy.
Kaanika thumbnail
Yaayy finally my Most favourite story is back...
Really missed this story and specially manvi...
Ok now to start from the update ..
It was awesome...you again nailed it yaar...
Manvi toh cute hai hi..but uska bhai..superr cute...
Manik is the perfect father any child can wish for...despite of being hell tired he checks manvi and spend some papa - beti time with her. ..that was ssoo lovely...
Neeyan is such a sweetie pie...how he got soo excited when he see that his papa has returned home...how  cutely he was playing with manik ..snugling closer to him...eventually giving him his precious  smile...that was soo adorable...
Last comes nandini uske baare mein kya bolo she is such an understanding wife..she takes all the burden on her shoulders without any complaint...she truly understands manik point of view...
The excitement  on manvis face was priceless when manik said he will drop her to school...manbir and abeer and manvi  scene was nice...
The best moment was when neeyan spoke his first word papa.  ...and manik was getting soo much restless to listen it once...
But neeyan malhotra  hai itni asani se kaise bolde...
Manik and manvi buttering scene was soo sweet..
Manvi and yuvaan tashan was nice..
Lets see what will happen next..
Really enjoyed it..
Keep it up..
Stay blessed and happy.
Claire_D thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally the chapter of Sun Saathiya. I'm so glad you decided on its sequel.
ManVi's bonding is something that I still adore. No matter how tired Manik is he came to meet his first baby. Manvi's ranting about her day & how much she missed him. Neeyan's antics are adorable. How he tries to grab Manik's attention & in his own baby ways tells Manik how much he missed him.
Neeyan finally says Papa. Both the children love their Daddy Dearest. And how Manik ignores Neeyan & for tgatbhe says Papa again was adorable.
Loved Manvi in the last part. She truly was a mix of MaNan. She stood against bullying.

monstermanik thumbnail
sweet n lovely update...

manvi ,neeyan n abeer were supercuteee...
manvi's ranting ...
neeyan's first word...
manan understanding...

loved it

cont soon
waiting
591994 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update dear...omg it was all so lovely...manvi, niyan, manan...all r so adorable...i mean i really don't know the feeling when a child his first as ur name...bt u actually make us feel that emotion along with manan...n i'm so thankful to u... Cont. Soon...