India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Why is Thapki still @PN? (Page 2)

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Who cares maty ... The show is about to sink lol... I think we should stop caring lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harneet.kahlonMimiii22Parshi

Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Yesterday..Katori discovered that she is not interested in men..so maybe she is still staying in hopes for Shradha..LOL
Who cares..anyways..Chill Maty..Big smile

harneet.kahlonMimiii22Parshi

harneet.kahlon Goldie
harneet.kahlon
harneet.kahlon

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oceanbubble

Originally posted by harneet.kahlon

waise toh puraa tym bolti rehti hai mere papa aise kehte hai... kya trre papa aise ni kehte k apne pati ko khush rkhna by giving him hugs kisses butt yeh toh haath touch hone par b aisa feel krti hai jaise koi stranger ho bihaan ROFL

Haan yaar...Hadd hai ye ladki...After sooo much time on the show, we are getting only this much of the leads...Itna to show ki starting ke 2 months me develop ho jata h leads ka relation...But chalo theek hai...starting achi ni thi, But since the marriage Bihaan made sure that she should not be wronged...when no one supported her...& uske baad uske aise tevar...uff...me kaha jake apna sar phodu...I am just sooo frustrated...
angry smiley face emoticon
yrrr tu koi b show utha k dkhle... hr show mein pyaar se pahle he 2 -3 times hug ho jaata hai... es show ko toh chlte kitna tym hogya abhi tkk ek b hug nhi hua... 2nd leads ko hug b mil gya huh Angry

Mimiii22Parshioceanbubble

DakZz IF-Dazzler
DakZz
DakZz

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Cvz...hanso ya rooo...
Samajh ni aataSilly

harneet.kahlonParshiNeett

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I can't believe that they never show thapki doing anything for Bihaan at all! She has so far nvr done anything for Bihaan so far! expect being KWB. I don't feel that was anything g8. she has even asked Vasu go forgive Shraddha. So its just the way she is. But if she really cant accept Bihaan as her husband, that's fine. Pls ask her to divorce n go. She can get back to DS after her divorce if that's what she wants. Pls end this senseless SBS drama! had it been a MU after she had accepted Bihaan as her hubby I wud hv supported her. But now I think they show her out of PN or some self talk that she has accepted Bihaan as her husband.Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayharneet.kahlonrtmsParshi

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I agree with u Lachu n Siddy! why Shud I care!
it better end by May end!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harneet.kahlonParshi

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:58am | IP Logged

yrrr tu koi b show utha k dkhle... hr show mein pyaar se pahle he 2 -3 times hug ho jaata hai... es show ko toh chlte kitna tym hogya abhi tkk ek b hug nhi hua... 2nd leads ko hug b mil gya huh Angry

Hmmm...
Aur me to hug bi nai maang rhi thi...I just wanted her to feel something...all this while...waiting...

Jab Bihu-Thaps joined hands for Shradha exposure...I was very hopeful & confident, ki ab dono k beech me relation change hoga...He helped her through a lot of miseries...saved her life...got shot...I mean itna b kya ignorance...Angry

Aur wo MA thapki...bihaan ko to usne maaf ni kiya dhoke se shadi krne k liye...Vasu ko inni jaldi maaf krdiya...maa bhakt banke bethi h...

NONSENSE THAPKI...I want to puke at her face for her Maa Bhakti Dead

Do din se me itna frustrated feel kr rhi hu ki samaj me ni aa rha kya kru iss frustration se bachne k liye...

MG ke liye show tolerate kr rhi hu...aur uske hi scenes ni aate...Angry

Edited by oceanbubble - 18 April 2016 at 8:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harneet.kahlonParshi

harneet.kahlon Goldie
harneet.kahlon
harneet.kahlon

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oceanbubble

Hmmm...
Aur me to hug bi nai maang rhi thi...I just wanted her to feel something...all this while...waiting...

Jab Bihu-Thaps joined hands for Shradha exposure...I was very hopeful & confident, ki ab dono k beech me relation change hoga...He helped her through a lot of miseries...saved her life...got shot...I mean itna b kya ignorance...Angry

Aur wo MA thapki...bihaan ko to usne maaf ni kiya dhoke se shadi krne k liye...Vasu ko inni jaldi maaf krdiya...maa bhakt banke bethi h...

NONSENSE THAPKI...I want to puke at her face for her Maa BhaktiDead

Do din se me itna frustrated feel kr rhi hu ki samaj me ni aa rha kya kru iss frustration se bachne k liye...

MG ke liye show tolerate kr rhi hu...aur uske hi scenes ni aate...Angry
mai b yr manish ki wajah se he show dkhti hun otherwise toh bht he pahle yeh show chod diya hota

Go to top