India-Forums

Why is Thapki still @PN?

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:22am | IP Logged
I am still not able to understand why she's at PN? Vasu ki sach pata chala n she also became best bahu. Now she has no business at PN. CVS pls throw her out of PN! Fed up with all her nautanki.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Manyasha16Nishita112leonjayIshani15harneet.kahlonNeha99iQraaaMimiii22ParshiKowsiKaraalioceanbubbleNeett

nikitap94 Senior Member
nikitap94
nikitap94

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Haha yes

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayharneet.kahlonfan.matshoceanbubble

Parshi IF-Rockerz
Parshi
Parshi

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:27am | IP Logged
My mom also asked me about that..her only one motive was knowing the marriage truth..she knew it..then why?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Manyasha16leonjayharneet.kahlonfan.matshoceanbubble

Anonymous111222 IF-Dazzler
Anonymous111222
Anonymous111222

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:30am | IP Logged
I TOO DON'T KNOWDead

leonjayfan.matshParshioceanbubble

DakZz IF-Dazzler
DakZz
DakZz

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:31am | IP Logged
I think she LOVES RamPiyari N Gulabo..
She is in pn to take care of them...dadi bauji maa badki chutki bhabhi shraddha ds ashwin sanjay...everyone...
But she doesnt care abt Bihaan coz of whom she is related to PN...hehe...Silly
Me going crazy like ThapkiD'oh

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Manyasha16Nishita112leonjayharneet.kahlonrtmsMimiii22Parshifan.matshNeettoceanbubble

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Don't know...Don't care...Definitely not for Bihaan...promo me kuch...episodes me kuch aur...Angry
Sometimes I want to slap the hell outta CVs...
slapping emoticon

BUT Sometimes I want to do this to myself:
Banging head on the Wall animated emoticon

Because somehow I ALWAYS hope that Thahaan will start from the next episode...

First when Shadi ka sach was out in front of thaps...I hoped she would now see Bihaan in a different light...But no

Then after Winning Vasu's trust, I thought she would now focus on Bihaan...but no...

After saving ma twice, I thought ab koi drama ni hoga, & now Thahaan track is going to start...BUT NO...

Ab Shraddha expose ho gayi h...ab bhi Thahaan start nahi hoga, because ab Thapki ko Shradha ki pregnancy me interest aa jaega...

She is just not into Bihaan...That man stood by her in ALL of her problems in PN, & she didn't develop any feelings for him...to ab to wese bhi he is busy in "Ab hum pehle waale Bihaan nahi rahe..."

Kya yaar Thapki...yahi sanskaar diye hai tumhe tumhare maa-baap ne...sasural me husband ko chor ke sabka dhyan rakhna...even if it is your very cunning MIL...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Manyasha16Nishita112leonjayharneet.kahloniQraaartmsMimiii22Parshifan.matshNeett

harneet.kahlon Goldie
harneet.kahlon
harneet.kahlon

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oceanbubble

Don't know...Don't care...Definitely not for Bihaan...promo me kuch...episodes me kuch aur...Angry
Sometimes I want to slap the hell outta CVs...
slapping emoticon

BUT Sometimes I want to do this to myself:
Banging head on the Wall animated emoticon

Because somehow I ALWAYS hope that Thahaan will start from the next episode...

First when Shadi ka sach was out in front of thaps...I hoped she would now see Bihaan in a different light...But no

Then after Winning Vasu's trust, I thought she would now focus on Bihaan...but no...

After saving ma twice, I thought ab koi drama ni hoga, & now Thahaan track is going to start...BUT NO...

Ab Shraddha expose ho gayi h...ab bhi Thahaan start nahi hoga, because ab Thapki ko Shradha ki pregnancy me interest aa jaega...

She is just not into Bihaan...That man stood by her in ALL of her problems in PN, & she didn't develop any feelings for him...to ab to wese bhi he is busy in "Ab hum pehle waale Bihaan nahi rahe..."

Kya yaar Thapki...yahi sanskaar diye hai tumhe tumhare maa-baap ne...sasural me husband ko chor ke sabka dhyan rakhna...even if it is your very cunning MIL...
waise toh puraa tym bolti rehti hai mere papa aise kehte hai... kya trre papa aise ni kehte k apne pati ko khush rkhna by giving him hugs kisses butt yeh toh haath touch hone par b aisa feel krti hai jaise koi stranger ho bihaan ROFL

leonjayMimiii22Parshioceanbubble

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harneet.kahlon

waise toh puraa tym bolti rehti hai mere papa aise kehte hai... kya trre papa aise ni kehte k apne pati ko khush rkhna by giving him hugs kisses butt yeh toh haath touch hone par b aisa feel krti hai jaise koi stranger ho bihaan ROFL

Haan yaar...Hadd hai ye ladki...After sooo much time on the show, we are getting only this much of the leads...Itna to show ki starting ke 2 months me develop ho jata h leads ka relation...But chalo theek hai...starting achi ni thi, But since the marriage Bihaan made sure that she should not be wronged...when no one supported her...& uske baad uske aise tevar...uff...me kaha jake apna sar phodu...I am just sooo frustrated...
angry smiley face emoticon

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Manyasha16leonjayharneet.kahlonrtmsMimiii22Parshi

Go to top