Zalim pati come bhoot returns - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by srividhya68

randhir-nirman bonding are 1000 no millions times worth watching than Aruykta scene..

Whenever aryan enters i just skip or avoid it like a plague😡

keep skipping his scenes you will feel good like all😆
Originally posted by Wrackspurt

I am again commenting on do din ka baasi post🤣...yeaa Randhir's entrance and that light flickering scene did give me the feel of some horror show and Randhir as a ghost...is SH going to go supernatural like Sasural simar ka??..may be randhir has some witchy powers...he is actually a "shaitan" in literal sense??🤔...i think cvs should consider this...this sounds more interesting than watching Aryan's mind talks🤓..waise Aryan ne toh saas bahu shows ke vamps ko bhi peechha chhod diya mind talking technics mein ðŸ¤“
Bechari sanyukta kitna attyachar sehna padhti hai ussey apne sasural mein..

Paro🤣
I would prefer Hawwt vampire than the one with witchy powers😳...Haye Randhir sucking out the last drop of blood from Aryan's body
Aryan is giving tough competition to serial vamps...soon we may see his nomination in this category 😳.

Originally posted by romaila

Paro🤣
I would prefer Hawwt vampire than the one with witchy powers😳...Haye Randhir sucking out the last drop of blood from Aryan's body
Aryan is giving tough competition to serial vamps...soon we may see his nomination in this category 😳.

Randhir can be a heretic...vampires with witchy powers 
Originally posted by romaila

Paro🤣

Don't insult vamps😭 when they do mind talks their facial expression change😳 and they'll target majority not an individual
Originally posted by Wrackspurt

Randhir can be a heretic...vampires with witchy powers 

Agree...double treat for fans😛
Originally posted by CrazyOeuvrer

Don't insult vamps😭 when they do mind talks their facial expression change😳 and they'll target majority not an individual

Okay🤓