Mere Angne Mein

India-Forums

Mere Angne Mein
Mere Angne Mein

Two pairs and their life after marriage!! (Page 2)

munni_sgp Goldie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desdemona

What is Nandu's truth? I don't understand. Pl.let me know. Other than  that he sometimes stopped Mohit from reaching Preeti and bangles issue, he is plain and simple. Now he is poor but may study further and earn a decent job in Railways. I may be wrong as nothing is predictable in this show.

He's not plain and simple.It has nothing to do with his poverty or education.He's creepy.Firstly He was the one to inform Mohit about Preeti's marriage to Vyom with the sole intention that Mohit will come and stop the marriage on D-day and Preeti's family will be left with no other option than getting her married to him as no one will come forward to marry her.He was the one to constantly sneak into Preeti's room put the bangles,love letter etc and made it look like Mohit's fault,he even went to beat Mohit along with Shivam for bangles/love letter fiasco.He was the one who kept on instigating Mohit.While everyone is busy with marriage ceremonies he stole Preeti's phone and gave missed calls to Mohit from her phone and made it look like to Mohit that she still have feelings for him and wants to meet him.He even sent the clip of Preeti confessing her love to Mohit at radio station to Vyom(Its another thing that Pari deleted it thinking it to be some love message from Preeti to Vyom).He was the one to inform Mohit about Preeti meeting Vyom at the cafe and Shanti blamed Riya for taking Preeti to meet Mohit.

I may have forgotten some but Nandu isnt what he looks,He played a major role(active) in destroying Preeti-Mohit relation.While Sarla has lit the fire,Nandu constantly added lots of ghee to the fire.

Edited by munni_sgp - 19 April 2016 at 9:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_ladyVintageWinevyoman

Desdemona Senior Member
Desdemona
Desdemona

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Thank you for reminding me some facts about some incidents involving Nandu. But they are not that big master plans except him sending missed calls to Mohit from Preeti's phone. On the other hand he stood like a watchman guarding the house when Mohit came there drunk and created scenes. 
My objection here is that people are saying  he is a chaprasi, poor etc. Actually I remember Raghav mentioning his family that they have to repay the help taken  from Nandu's father Khanna. That means he is not from a good for nothing back ground. 
Anyway, let us see what is in store!

Go to top