Two pairs and their life after marriage!!

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This Nandu what he thinks about himself? don't know...Preeti is in so much pain...instead of understanding her pain still he was saying I love you so much but could not say this to you and God has listened to his prayers etc...😑Preeti threw him out of her room...In the morning again he comes and asks her what she wants...dutiful husband...

On the other side Nimmi got entry into Vyom's bedroom. She says she doesn't get sleep in light. Vyom immediately switched off the light...may be Nimmi doesn't have to fight hard to get her place in Sharmilee's house...only hurdle is Pari I think.
Edited by vyoman - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Pari is the best reason why Vyom n Sharmili will accept Nimmi...though Vyom was pathetic, but if he loves Nimmi n changes for her, then i am fine with them.
Infact i think they will look good together...i loved how she accidentally called him jijaji.

I think slowly Sharmili will realize that Nimmi can keep Pari in-check and will actually like her as a daughter in law.
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If Vyom changes and loves Nimmi then this pair will be the best pair in MAM...
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nimmo has got her grandmother's shades... She has a thick skin and will have it her way just like her grandmother. The only difference is nimmo doesn't stoop as low as that old vixen! 
Had Nandu been in place of Vyom, would she have married him? Nope. πŸ˜† 
It was shocking how easily she had her way,n the lights were off.
Vyom and nimmo make a good pair. 

l also liked how sharmilee first asked her to roll up the bistar, but later said she will ask the servant to do it. πŸ˜Š 

Priti is dressed up like a widow man, πŸ˜† W*F πŸ˜† how accurately did she buy such saree beforehand.  πŸ˜† 
Nandu what a disgusting creep πŸ€’😑 I wonder what will they do when or if his truth comes out. I hope they file for a divorce. 
Edited by VintageWine - 8 years ago
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What is Nandu's truth? I don't understand. Pl.let me know. Other than  that he sometimes stopped Mohit from reaching Preeti and bangles issue, he is plain and simple. Now he is poor but may study further and earn a decent job in Railways. I may be wrong as nothing is predictable in this show.
munni_sgp thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyoman

This Nandu what he thinks about himself? don't know...Preeti is in so much pain...instead of understanding her pain still he was saying I love you so much but could not say this to you and God has listen to his prayers etc...😑Preeti threw him out of her room...In the morning again he comes and asks her what she wants...dutiful husband...

On the other side Nimmi got entry into Vyom's bedroom. She says she doesn't get sleep in light. Vyom immediately switched off the light...may be Nimmi doesn't have to fight hard to get her place in Sharmilee's house...only hurdle is Pari I think.

I agree with you.If Nandu had genuinely loved Preeti,given the circumstances in which the marriage had happened he would have given her some space rather than constantly reminding of his great achievement of marrying Preeti.Look at his attitude while strapping the watch and asking her what she wants him to bring her while returning from office Edited by munni_sgp - 8 years ago
munni_sgp thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

Pari is the best reason why Vyom n Sharmili will accept Nimmi...though Vyom was pathetic, but if he loves Nimmi n changes for her, then i am fine with them.

Infact i think they will look good together...i loved how she accidentally called him jijaji.

I think slowly Sharmili will realize that Nimmi can keep Pari in-check and will actually like her as a daughter in law.

I'm actually liking makdi mamaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†,he's kind of controlling Sharmili's anger towards Nimmi and advising her to behave normally with Nimmi.Even in today's epi he's the one who accepted when Nimmi was serving breakfast while the brothers put her off.
Sharmili let loose both the cats to fight on makdi's advice.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I think that Pari will confront Vyom on letting Nimmi into his room/bed,Nimmi will give her back,may be thats when Vyom develops soft corner for Nimmi and starts falling for her
munni_sgp thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Nimmo has got her grandmother's shades... She has a thick skin and will have it her way just like her grandmother. The only difference is nimmo doesn't stoop as low as that old vixen! 

Had Nandu been in place of Vyom, would she have married him? Nope. πŸ˜† 
It was shocking how easily she had her way,n the lights were off.
Vyom and nimmo make a good pair. 

l also liked how sharmilee first asked her to roll up the bistar, but later said she will ask the servant to do it. πŸ˜Š 

Priti is dressed up like a widow man, πŸ˜† W*F πŸ˜† how accurately did she buy such saree beforehand.  πŸ˜† 
Nandu what a disgusting creep πŸ€’😑 I wonder what will they do when or if his truth comes out. I hope they file for a divorce. 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I'm kind of surprised that neither Shanti nor murkh mahila told her to dress up like married girl(sindhoor,mangalsutra etc) even after noticing her dress up.
munni_sgp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desdemona

What is Nandu's truth? I don't understand. Pl.let me know. Other than  that he sometimes stopped Mohit from reaching Preeti and bangles issue, he is plain and simple. Now he is poor but may study further and earn a decent job in Railways. I may be wrong as nothing is predictable in this show.

He's not plain and simple.It has nothing to do with his poverty or education.He's creepy.Firstly He was the one to inform Mohit about Preeti's marriage to Vyom with the sole intention that Mohit will come and stop the marriage on D-day and Preeti's family will be left with no other option than getting her married to him as no one will come forward to marry her.He was the one to constantly sneak into Preeti's room put the bangles,love letter etc and made it look like Mohit's fault,he even went to beat Mohit along with Shivam for bangles/love letter fiasco.He was the one who kept on instigating Mohit.While everyone is busy with marriage ceremonies he stole Preeti's phone and gave missed calls to Mohit from her phone and made it look like to Mohit that she still have feelings for him and wants to meet him.He even sent the clip of Preeti confessing her love to Mohit at radio station to Vyom(Its another thing that Pari deleted it thinking it to be some love message from Preeti to Vyom).He was the one to inform Mohit about Preeti meeting Vyom at the cafe and Shanti blamed Riya for taking Preeti to meet Mohit.

I may have forgotten some but Nandu isnt what he looks,He played a major role(active) in destroying Preeti-Mohit relation.While Sarla has lit the fire,Nandu constantly added lots of ghee to the fire.
Edited by munni_sgp - 8 years ago
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for reminding me some facts about some incidents involving Nandu. But they are not that big master plans except him sending missed calls to Mohit from Preeti's phone. On the other hand he stood like a watchman guarding the house when Mohit came there drunk and created scenes. 
My objection here is that people are saying  he is a chaprasi, poor etc. Actually I remember Raghav mentioning his family that they have to repay the help taken  from Nandu's father Khanna. That means he is not from a good for nothing back ground. 
Anyway, let us see what is in store!