Mere Angne Mein

India-Forums

Mere Angne Mein
Mere Angne Mein

Two pairs and their life after marriage!!

vyoman IF-Sizzlerz
vyoman
vyoman

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:14am | IP Logged
This Nandu what he thinks about himself? don't know...Preeti is in so much pain...instead of understanding her pain still he was saying I love you so much but could not say this to you and God has listened to his prayers etc...AngryPreeti threw him out of her room...In the morning again he comes and asks her what she wants...dutiful husband...Ouch

On the other side Nimmi got entry into Vyom's bedroom. She says she doesn't get sleep in light. Vyom immediately switched off the light...may be Nimmi doesn't have to fight hard to get her place in Sharmilee's house...only hurdle is Pari I think.

Edited by vyoman - 19 April 2016 at 12:28pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

JumpingVioletsmuktha_cuteirene_cmunni_sgpfarabiSanyaEternaanjsVintageWine

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Pari is the best reason why Vyom n Sharmili will accept Nimmi...though Vyom was pathetic, but if he loves Nimmi n changes for her, then i am fine with them.
Infact i think they will look good together...i loved how she accidentally called him jijaji.

I think slowly Sharmili will realize that Nimmi can keep Pari in-check and will actually like her as a daughter in law.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012JumpingVioletsirene_cmunni_sgpmuktha_cutefarabiSanyaEternalovely_ladyVintageWinevyoman

vyoman IF-Sizzlerz
vyoman
vyoman

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
If Vyom changes and loves Nimmi then this pair will be the best pair in MAM...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102irene_cmunni_sgpmuktha_cutefarabiSanyaEternaanjsVintageWine

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Nimmo has got her grandmother's shades... She has a thick skin and will have it her way just like her grandmother. The only difference is nimmo doesn't stoop as low as that old vixen! 
Had Nandu been in place of Vyom, would she have married him? Nope. LOL 
It was shocking how easily she had her way,n the lights were off.
Vyom and nimmo make a good pair. 

l also liked how sharmilee first asked her to roll up the bistar, but later said she will ask the servant to do it. Smile 

Priti is dressed up like a widow man, LOL W*F LOL how accurately did she buy such saree beforehand.  LOL 
Nandu what a disgusting creep DeadAngry I wonder what will they do when or if his truth comes out. I hope they file for a divorce. 

Edited by VintageWine - 19 April 2016 at 5:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_cmunni_sgpSanyaEternavyoman

Desdemona Senior Member
Desdemona
Desdemona

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
What is Nandu's truth? I don't understand. Pl.let me know. Other than  that he sometimes stopped Mohit from reaching Preeti and bangles issue, he is plain and simple. Now he is poor but may study further and earn a decent job in Railways. I may be wrong as nothing is predictable in this show.
munni_sgp Goldie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vyoman

This Nandu what he thinks about himself? don't know...Preeti is in so much pain...instead of understanding her pain still he was saying I love you so much but could not say this to you and God has listen to his prayers etc...AngryPreeti threw him out of her room...In the morning again he comes and asks her what she wants...dutiful husband...Ouch

On the other side Nimmi got entry into Vyom's bedroom. She says she doesn't get sleep in light. Vyom immediately switched off the light...may be Nimmi doesn't have to fight hard to get her place in Sharmilee's house...only hurdle is Pari I think.
I agree with you.If Nandu had genuinely loved Preeti,given the circumstances in which the marriage had happened he would have given her some space rather than constantly reminding of his great achievement of marrying Preeti.Look at his attitude while strapping the watch and asking her what she wants him to bring her while returning from officeOuchOuch

Edited by munni_sgp - 19 April 2016 at 9:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjsVintageWinevyoman

munni_sgp Goldie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

Pari is the best reason why Vyom n Sharmili will accept Nimmi...though Vyom was pathetic, but if he loves Nimmi n changes for her, then i am fine with them.
Infact i think they will look good together...i loved how she accidentally called him jijaji.

I think slowly Sharmili will realize that Nimmi can keep Pari in-check and will actually like her as a daughter in law.
I'm actually liking makdi mamaWinkLOL,he's kind of controlling Sharmili's anger towards Nimmi and advising her to behave normally with Nimmi.Even in today's epi he's the one who accepted when Nimmi was serving breakfast while the brothers put her off.
Sharmili let loose both the cats to fight on makdi's advice.LOLLOLI think that Pari will confront Vyom on letting Nimmi into his room/bed,Nimmi will give her back,may be thats when Vyom develops soft corner for Nimmi and starts falling for her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteVintageWine

munni_sgp Goldie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VintageWine

Nimmo has got her grandmother's shades... She has a thick skin and will have it her way just like her grandmother. The only difference is nimmo doesn't stoop as low as that old vixen! 
Had Nandu been in place of Vyom, would she have married him? Nope. LOL 
It was shocking how easily she had her way,n the lights were off.
Vyom and nimmo make a good pair. 

l also liked how sharmilee first asked her to roll up the bistar, but later said she will ask the servant to do it. Smile 

Priti is dressed up like a widow man, LOL W*F LOL how accurately did she buy such saree beforehand.  LOL 
Nandu what a disgusting creep DeadAngry I wonder what will they do when or if his truth comes out. I hope they file for a divorce. 
LOLLOLI'm kind of surprised that neither Shanti nor murkh mahila told her to dress up like married girl(sindhoor,mangalsutra etc) even after noticing her dress up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VintageWine

Go to top