D4 - Get Up And Dance

India-Forums

   
D4 - Get Up And Dance
D4 - Get Up And Dance

Netraaa

anu_anya IF-Sizzlerz
anu_anya
anu_anya

Joined: 07 September 2012
Posts: 17135

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:10am | IP Logged
she is such a cheap
uss lalwani ko badkayaa
acadamy lene keliye
so bad
nd she will keep her najar in acadamyy too

nd dat stupid lalwani ne 3 months ka time dhiya agar wo paisa nahi wapas kiya tho acadamy se nikalegi karke
abb kya hoga nd baby bhi unwell haiii

kark12 IF-Rockerz
kark12
kark12

Joined: 06 August 2014
Posts: 6093

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:12am | IP Logged
don't worry.. when baby will get to know all this she will do all the things that can be done by her to make academy n mike safe. mike is like everything to her
kark12 IF-Rockerz
kark12
kark12

Joined: 06 August 2014
Posts: 6093

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:14am | IP Logged
annu use Jo karna hai karne de.. us chdail kuch nahi bigad sakrhi jabthak mohair r together..

I must say unless baby in support of mike

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaraTasneem

MiHarforever Goldie
MiHarforever
MiHarforever

Joined: 24 October 2015
Posts: 1564

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:20am | IP Logged
DAT chudail is cheap only Angry
But no worriesss baby will support mike..
She ll help him to get his academy fr mike wen she ll come to know abt all dis..
Mike is everything for her Embarrassed
Let DAT chudail n langoor plan whatever dey want..Sleepy
Jab tak mihar saath mein hai dey can't do anything Embarrassed

SaraTasneem Senior Member
SaraTasneem
SaraTasneem

Joined: 06 June 2011
Posts: 614

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu_anya

she is such a cheap
uss lalwani ko badkayaa
acadamy lene keliye
so bad
nd she will keep her najar in acadamyy too

nd dat stupid lalwani ne 3 months ka time dhiya agar wo paisa nahi wapas kiya tho acadamy se nikalegi karke
abb kya hoga nd baby bhi unwell haiii
 Well I already predicted it. ... she's so predictable + foolish 
as she doesn't knw tht mikhail will fall in love with baby the more she pressurise himWinkLOL TongueDay Dreaming
anu_anya IF-Sizzlerz
anu_anya
anu_anya

Joined: 07 September 2012
Posts: 17135

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kark12

don't worry.. when baby will get to know all this she will do all the things that can be done by her to make academy n mike safe. mike is like everything to her


i hope so
anu_anya IF-Sizzlerz
anu_anya
anu_anya

Joined: 07 September 2012
Posts: 17135

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kark12

annu use Jo karna hai karne de.. us chdail kuch nahi bigad sakrhi jabthak mohair r together..

I must say unless baby in support of mike

yess
anu_anya IF-Sizzlerz
anu_anya
anu_anya

Joined: 07 September 2012
Posts: 17135

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekyyy

DAT chudail is cheap onlyAngry
But no worriesss baby will support mike..
She ll help him to get his academy fr mike wen she ll come to know abt all dis..
Mike is everything for herEmbarrassed
Let DAT chudail n langoor plan whatever dey want..Sleepy
Jab tak mihar saath mein hai dey can't do anythingEmbarrassed


yess

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index