India-Forums

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

OS- Dont Leave (Note Pg 3)

ns2095 Senior Member
ns2095
ns2095

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Hey Guys !!! Let me start off by telling you I am no writer . I can barely spell to save my life. Nevertheless here is a one shot in the spirit of the new promo. It might be a little out of character and a little cheesy but still hope you enjoy. Tell me what you think Big smile

"Todays the day Sona, you can do this." She fixed her hair in the mirror and gave herself a winning smile to feel more confident. It's not everyday one quits their job.

She made her way to Dev's office in record time and barged in unannounced. He looked up and was completely unfazed, at this point he was used to her presence in his office. He would never admit it but he actually enjoyed these surprise visits.

He smirked knowing that his lack of reaction must have thrown her off.

"Dev I need to speak to you, its important" she finally spit out.

"Shoot, I'm all ears, what horrid thing have I done now"

"Can you be serious for one second, I really need to tell you something".

He put his laptop away ready to defend himself.

"I got a job offer and I'm planning to take it" she finally spits out.

He began to interrupt her immediately.

"Its not about the pay or the benefits or anything for that matter. Its just that... they need me" she continued.

He looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"Don't look at me like that Dev, this is hard enough as it is."

He stayed silent making her feel the need to explain further.

"I've been working here for over a year now. Aunty is completely fine, she's better than fine she's in the best shape of her life. In fact, all of you are in perfect health. You don't need me anymore; I need to move on.

He didn't know what to say, she caught him completely off guard. He never thought what it would be like once she decided to leave his house. He simply nodded not knowing what to say to her.

"You know this wont change anything right, well still meet after work and talk on the phone all the time" she said trying to assure him that their relationship status would not change with her new job.

"but... you wont be around as much" he said dejectedly.

"Dev, it will be fine trust me. Distance makes the heard grow fonder?" she tried one last time.

"Any fonder and you'll need to file a restraining order" he joked making light of the situation.

She smiled her brightest smile taking his show of humor as a good sign.

"Thank you Dev" she squealed pulling him into a tight hug. "I should head back now; Aunty ji will be waiting for me." She walked towards the door ready to leave turning back one last time. "See you at home?" she asked. She already knew the answer but she asked anyways just to make sure everything was okay.

He nodded deep in thought, nevertheless she took it as a positive sign and started making her way over to his house.

When she reached his house, all the lights were off. She was already tensed as it is and the darkness just added to the situation. She tried to run to the fuse panel to get herself out of this situation as soon as possible. 

In her haste she ran into something, in fact someone. She started screaming loudly punching in all directions to protect herself. When suddenly the lights came on and standing in front of her was Dev and his three sisters she had grown to love.

"Dev, what the hell. You scared me, I could have..." he cut her short. "You said all you needed to say at the office. Now its our turn."

Nikki stepped forward looking at her with her puppy dog eyes. "You say we don't need you anymore but the truth is ... we do, I do" she paused.

"I like the way you run after me with a stick when I need to study for my exams and then sit and talk to me about Sid baby when I'm done. I like that you celebrate with me when I get a good grade and help me out when I'm struggling".

She didn't know what to say, she did not expect this. Before she could gather her thoughts and give a response Riya continued.

"I like the way you worry about how I travel to work and always offer to drop me on your scooty even though Bhai doesn't like it. I also like that you worry about if I've eaten and what time ill be home" she said shyly.

Sonakshi didn't bother to interrupt this time wanting to hear what Neha had to say.

"I like the way you make me feel." Neha began.  "In my life I have never been alone, yet I have always been lonely. I've had all these responsibilities and resentment towards my life and family. Since your arrival, you have shared my responsibilities, encouraged me to grow and brought me close to my family again. You became something I haven't had for a while, a friend.

Sonakshi was left speechless, she had tears in her eyes with how moved she was. She looked to Dev for something to say but instead he had something to say of his own.

"You say we don't need you but we are scared of life without you just as you are scared of the dark". Suddenly Dev, Neha, Riya and Nikki all got down on one knee. "Will you marry us and never leave again" they said in unison.

She broke down in tears of joy. She was so lucky to find not only the man of her dreams but a family that loved her as much as she loved them. She opened her mouth to respond, when suddenly she paused leaving four faces confused and anxious.

Dev stood up and brought her attention back to them. "What's wrong Sona?" he asked almost worried at this point.

She looked at him and then to the three girls asking the question they had all been avoiding "What about Aunty Ji?"

A little bit of a cliff hanger towards the end Big smile 

I wrote a short story touching on the same topic so if  you want to know what comes next please check it out. (Link on Pg 3)

Edited by ns2095 - 20 June 2016 at 10:08am

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...laila889kbalajeeArhi96starryLove_sktv_n_bookwormJAloverluv_EJFhopelesromanticsaumya07HOSSMANjigipariChoclate...angel.thomasrnegirohinimaneeshamg1997abcd89medhahpsravinajkalavathi5preethikahutatanya94Khusharnivibha01Muku007bhshre95Zaya.hpAnnei123SweetSauadi35diksha0102Curlyhairdiarynatureloverrcherrynicolem_AmyChoco_Amrtinatv05inajnarpooja123456jazmeensparikhsumana.sheshaMithikushluvflicksgirlraksbasumaniwoodbinuuuRia_Caaaliah3108Mimiii22sneharaysriritmonsi08krupaaTacker_Holicsrividhya68Prizishaaranyadebby_11milinda.shreyzsaumieemeravigilisoOmNaMaSteOmasifiqbalsh...Dexterity...Tia.0JyotiBThakurLoveToWriteAalina.Viji.Chandran--Udhay--

_AmyChoco_ Goldie
_AmyChoco_
_AmyChoco_

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Jeez , why do u even have to ask? This is very good. *prays to the fiction Gods* pls let the lady give a positive nod to Sona!! (Maybe that might help me in warming up to the show) LOL
really liked how u involved the rest of the family too..cuz that's how it should be..a girl coming into the fam ought to b accepted by all.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_EJFns2095milinda.shreyz

sririt IF-Rockerz
sririt
sririt

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:14am | IP Logged
So adorable. Please continue. Marry Us like really. OMG. That was cute confession.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_EJFns2095

krupaa IF-Rockerz
krupaa
krupaa

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Wow this was such an amazing story.
Plz do cont yaar. 

luv_EJFns2095

Amrtina Goldie
Amrtina
Amrtina

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Awesome os
 Please make aunti ji agree to this...please 
Continue soon

luv_EJFns2095

diksha0102 Senior Member
diksha0102
diksha0102

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Really nice.
Well written.
Loved it Smile

ns2095Shlroy

asifiqbalsh IF-Sizzlerz
asifiqbalsh
asifiqbalsh

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Awesome
Liked the way they told sona what she was for them. They all proposed her. U should continue it & show mummy answer as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ns2095

ratika89 IF-Rockerz
ratika89
ratika89

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Superb!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ns2095

Go to top