Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Yuvraj doesnt deserve Suhani's love (Page 4)

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:56am | IP Logged

His daughter calls another woman as her mother...doesnt he feel sad for that...no, infact he keeps praising how well Saumya has bought up yuvani, when the fact is that yuvani is nothing but a pompous spoilt brat, who deserves a sound slap to get her straight...

I wish Suhani marries some other guy so that Yuvan calls that other guy as Papa, then i want to see what Yuvraj will feel, when his son will call him uncle and some other guy as Papa.

He is not even remembering his other kid, even if he presumes that other kid to be dead, at-least he could remember his dead kid, right ? But he is busy pampering Yuvani n Krishna...so why does he need Suhani n the other child... let them go to hell, for all he cares.

Edited by anjs - 19 April 2016 at 4:56am

crssel16 Groupbie
crssel16
crssel16

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

When did suhani hide the fact that krishna was the 1 who bought the bomb? My understanding is that she probably thinks its sajan and has no clue that krishna brought it. Bt I think a whole room of people heard krishna say bomb. So how come suhani is the only 1 to blame? I agree that Suhani through her own actions brought this on herself. But such a harsh punishment. U kick her out when she is pregnant. No man in love no matter hw angry would ever kick their wifes out when they are pregnant say u dnt want to be with her and keep her with. U dnt freaking kick her out like trash. And even if they did. I expect the same hurt that their love is feeling they should feel the same way. This is done in most series that I watch. And that's my problem and I think a lot of other fans problem as well. Where is the love that Yuvraj has for suhani? If anything what it is coming across as Yuvraj not wanting suhani to disturb his happy family. I cnt help but mention yhm here coz the shows are so similar at the moment. I am sure if u go to the forum of that show and ask who is the grand couple it will their leads even though separated. No one will say that Raman is in love with Shagun, no one coz they know without a shadow of a doubt that Raman is in much pain as Ishita is that they not together. He has scaled the heights and gotten more and more money bt no1 can take his wife's place in his heart and his life. He also loves his children especially Pihu not only coz she looks like Ruhi but coz its his and ishita's baby. The story is so beautiful told that u dnt need to be told that specifically, u know that's the reason coz of hw the show is flowing. And here what do we hear every single episode. Oh snaky thank u for looking after my daughter as your own. I know no1 could be a better mother than u. And what I am hearing without being told is thank u for wearing your dog sari it looks lovely on u. U look even more beautiful now than the 1st time I saw u. And if u ever show u want to be more than friends than I might try life is for living. And god Su please stay under that rat hole u went into and dnt come back and mess up my awesome love and life. U just dirty and messy and disgusting. That's what coming across to be the underlining meaning of the show. I honestly dnt blame the director here. As an actor a bit of thought should have been given to how u would show your character.
Absolutely correct ...I completely agree with u...sply the the actor part..when u have such a good relationship with the production team u can put some input or say at least give them a thought..
But simply doing stupid scenes essays as if the actor is satisfied or wants to continue the character like this only...DeadAngry

Go to top