Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Yuvraj doesnt deserve Suhani's love (Page 3)

Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Why we all are saying yu raj is wrong because some where suhani was wrong too , she was adamant at sassan topic, ragini and yuvraaj were constantly saying that he is not a good guy , he doubted him but she was not ready to listen, praying also told her to understand but she was adamant she is equally at fault too!!! Without any proper Chanel she kept that's saajan, and in last Dadi or Soumya one of them is guilty may be saumya, she took revenge from suhani!!

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatikr12

Why we all are saying yu raj is wrong because some where suhani was wrong too , she was adamant at sassan topic, ragini and yuvraaj were constantly saying that he is not a good guy , he doubted him but she was not ready to listen, praying also told her to understand but she was adamant she is equally at fault too!!! Without any proper Chanel she kept that's saajan, and in last Dadi or Soumya one of them is guilty may be saumya, she took revenge from suhani!!

Suhani was at fault then, i agree, but if he hates her for Gauri's death then Dadi is majorly to blame there. If Yuvraj is angry for Sajan then he should be more angry with Dadi cause Dadi got Barbie in the house first...

and if he is angry with her for leaving, then i am sorry to say his behavior doesnt show that he yearns for her or her love...he seems happy without Suhani.

Regarding Sajan, yes even i agree that Suhani was at afault there, but Sajan wasnt the one who got the bomb in the house, it was Saumya's husband...Krishna's father...Even Saumya had supported Krishna that time, that he needs to earn for his kid and its ok if he goes the illegal way. So then ideally Yuvraj should kick Saumya out...instead he married her, and is pampering her daughter, when his own son is yearning for a father's love.

and whatever mistakes Suhani did. She is paying for it, she is in pain...hurt...alone...and remembering Yuvraj day in and day out...seeing her own son without his father's love must be so painful for her...but Yuvraj isnt even feeling tht pain cause he immediately replaced Suhani not only in his life but also his daughters life...

And he had done the same thing earlier too...there Suhani was supposedly dead and he immediately married Barbie...for what...for the baby...the baby had a few months to come in the world, no ? He shouldve mourned his beloved's death atleast for a few months...heck, he didnt even look like he was mourning Suhani's death...

the only time, i saw Yuvraj's love for Suhani was when Rohan was trying to marry Suhani...i dont know if the makers what it this way, or the actor cant show that Yuvraj loves Suhani.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crssel16Navi16

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
But a big blunder done by Suhani again is concealing that Krishna bought the bomb n this somya is taking advantage of the thing as he feels she lost her husband while saving his sister n the kid has lost her father..
Agree with u anjs..suhani is undergoing punishment for whatever she had done is it supporting sajan or concealing krishna fact..but he is like well settled with his family though he finds awkward to wear somya mangalsutra or hug her n does his duty as he promiesd suhani he will eat moongfali in the park..

Both are just flaws n never learn any lessons..ghar mein kuch b ho suhani ko chillao or bahar nikal do ho sake to..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Yes I agree dadi is at fault but it was suhani who hide dadi's truth this from yuvraaj, Krishna is doing some illegal work, she hide from yuvraaj! Hiding truth in marriage a big factor of misunderstanding!!
Soumya list her works as yuvraaj and suhani also did , soumya snatch her hubby from suhani to take revenge!!
sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:10am | IP Logged
When did suhani hide the fact that krishna was the 1 who bought the bomb? My understanding is that she probably thinks its sajan and has no clue that krishna brought it. Bt I think a whole room of people heard krishna say bomb. So how come suhani is the only 1 to blame? I agree that Suhani through her own actions brought this on herself. But such a harsh punishment. U kick her out when she is pregnant. No man in love no matter hw angry would ever kick their wifes out when they are pregnant say u dnt want to be with her and keep her with. U dnt freaking kick her out like trash. And even if they did. I expect the same hurt that their love is feeling they should feel the same way. This is done in most series that I watch. And that's my problem and I think a lot of other fans problem as well. Where is the love that Yuvraj has for suhani? If anything what it is coming across as Yuvraj not wanting suhani to disturb his happy family. I cnt help but mention yhm here coz the shows are so similar at the moment. I am sure if u go to the forum of that show and ask who is the grand couple it will their leads even though separated. No one will say that Raman is in love with Shagun, no one coz they know without a shadow of a doubt that Raman is in much pain as Ishita is that they not together. He has scaled the heights and gotten more and more money bt no1 can take his wife's place in his heart and his life. He also loves his children especially Pihu not only coz she looks like Ruhi but coz its his and ishita's baby. The story is so beautiful told that u dnt need to be told that specifically, u know that's the reason coz of hw the show is flowing. And here what do we hear every single episode. Oh snaky thank u for looking after my daughter as your own. I know no1 could be a better mother than u. And what I am hearing without being told is thank u for wearing your dog sari it looks lovely on u. U look even more beautiful now than the 1st time I saw u. And if u ever show u want to be more than friends than I might try life is for living. And god Su please stay under that rat hole u went into and dnt come back and mess up my awesome love and life. U just dirty and messy and disgusting. That's what coming across to be the underlining meaning of the show. I honestly dnt blame the director here. As an actor a bit of thought should have been given to how u would show your character.

Edited by sandiab - 19 April 2016 at 1:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crssel16Navi16anjs

harneet.kahlon Goldie
harneet.kahlon
harneet.kahlon

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Ya u r ryt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Navi16

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

When did suhani hide the fact that krishna was the 1 who bought the bomb? My understanding is that she probably thinks its sajan and has no clue that krishna brought it. Bt I think a whole room of people heard krishna say bomb. So how come suhani is the only 1 to blame? I agree that Suhani through her own actions brought this on herself. But such a harsh punishment. U kick her out when she is pregnant. No man in love no matter hw angry would ever kick their wifes out when they are pregnant say u dnt want to be with her and keep her with. U dnt freaking kick her out like trash. And even if they did. I expect the same hurt that their love is feeling they should feel the same way. This is done in most series that I watch. And that's my problem and I think a lot of other fans problem as well. Where is the love that Yuvraj has for suhani? If anything what it is coming across as Yuvraj not wanting suhani to disturb his happy family. I cnt help but mention yhm here coz the shows are so similar at the moment. I am sure if u go to the forum of that show and ask who is the grand couple it will their leads even though separated. No one will say that Raman is in love with Shagun, no one coz they know without a shadow of a doubt that Raman is in much pain as Ishita is that they not together. He has scaled the heights and gotten more and more money bt no1 can take his wife's place in his heart and his life. He also loves his children especially Pihu not only coz she looks like Ruhi but coz its his and ishita's baby. The story is so beautiful told that u dnt need to be told that specifically, u know that's the reason coz of hw the show is flowing. And here what do we hear every single episode. Oh snaky thank u for looking after my daughter as your own. I know no1 could be a better mother than u. And what I am hearing without being told is thank u for wearing your dog sari it looks lovely on u. U look even more beautiful now than the 1st time I saw u. And if u ever show u want to be more than friends than I might try life is for living. And god Su please stay under that rat hole u went into and dnt come back and mess up my awesome love and life. U just dirty and messy and disgusting. That's what coming across to be the underlining meaning of the show. I honestly dnt blame the director here. As an actor a bit of thought should have been given to how u would show your character.

I agree...By looking at Raman, u can see how much he is missing Ishita...though he presumes her to be dead, still he isnt ready to marry Shagun (who was his ex-wife) and here not only Yuvraj seems happy with his life and family, but have already married his wife's friend, despite knowing that Suhani must be alive somewhere...

He even had the guts to burn her pic...no lover would ever do that...hence i think Yuvraj doesnt love Suhani...the only distance in Yuvraj-Saumya's marriage, is Saumya herself...m sure had she given in, we would have seen Yuvraj-Saumya's baby running around too.

And  sitting in the park, eating moohgphali doesnt matter, when u burn ur love's pic...it seems only fake nothing else.
anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatikr12

Yes I agree dadi is at fault but it was suhani who hide dadi's truth this from yuvraaj, Krishna is doing some illegal work, she hide from yuvraaj! Hiding truth in marriage a big factor of misunderstanding!!
Soumya list her works as yuvraaj and suhani also did , soumya snatch her hubby from suhani to take revenge!!

Hiding the truth is a big big mistake...i totally agree...

But my main point is that no-where do i see Yuvraj's love for suhani... he seems happy with Saumya n the two daughters...

he even burnt Suhani's pic...if u compare him to Raman...as Sandiab mentioned above...there Raman believes Ishita is dead, still he doesnt want to move on...and here Yuvraj readily married Saumya...is living a happy life ...burning Suhani's picture...

Not even once i felt that he is missing Suhani, he is lonely in his life...whereas looking at Suhani u feel it everytime that everytime she  looks at yuvan, she must be remembering yuvraj...

Also, lastly its cause of Saumya that they haven't consummated their marriage, had she given in, he wouldve happily gotten intimate with her too... that is the impression he has given me...

Go to top