Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
yeah...all misunderstandings should get cleared and Suhani should move on...make a happy family with a new guy n yuvan...Yuvraj doesnt deserve Yuvan or Suhani.
He cares so much for Krishna, but doesnt even remember his second child...how pathetic...

But he should live...and see his son calling some other guy as papa...and Suhani happy with some other guy... now i feel that lawyer is good for her...that time when he wanted to marry her, i used to not like him...but now i think he deserves her love n companionship.
verma.nisha151 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetyanu

Dear hurt mat ho...tum janti ho na ki wo gusse me kuch bhi bol deta he...but big question is all bh are unware of sec child..she thinks dat...ki suhani apni bachi ko. Chodkar chali gyi...so I think somu..today lantern secene I have doubt on her

yes anu,ye sab misunderstanding devil somya ne create ki hai.dil karta hai ki iss somya ko goli se udha do😡😡😡😡😡😡
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjs

yeah...all misunderstandings should get cleared and Suhani should move on...make a happy family with a new guy n yuvan...Yuvraj doesnt deserve Yuvan or Suhani.

He cares so much for Krishna, but doesnt even remember his second child...how pathetic...

But he should live...and see his son calling some other guy as papa...and Suhani happy with some other guy... now i feel that lawyer is good for her...that time when he wanted to marry her, i used to not like him...but now i think he deserves her love n companionship.

Suhani needs a person wjo loves her unconditionally as she is n will make her live as she was before..I wanted that man to watch his son calling someone father..I miss Rohan n i loved him even when he played cupid..yuvraj ke pas toh doosre bache kehne ke liye yuvani hai na wo yad kyu krga..maybe he thinks mare hue bache ko yad krne se jinda nahi loutne wala..
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree. He looks so happy. I can see that the cvs dnt want to make scenes btw snaky and yuv romantic or anything bt whether they like it or not they are showing a bond btw them. They look like a happy family. U dnt need to be physical with some1 to have a bond. I think Yuvraj likes her. They just adding him being angry with su for yuvani fans otherwise in any other show he would be over suhani and he actually is over her. Suhani's love, guilt and pain is crippling her to the pt where she cnt move on. Its time to move on. I hope she sees lots of happy moments of dogRaj and company her falling and catching her, the eyelock and bound. Both need to move on. Even if the truth comes out. I hope that Suhani gets married right in front of yuvraj. He must cut his wrist in front of her and she must not worry about him
anjs thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

I agree. He looks so happy. I can see that the cvs dnt want to make scenes btw snaky and yuv romantic or anything bt whether they like it or not they are showing a bond btw them. They look like a happy family. U dnt need to be physical with some1 to have a bond. I think Yuvraj likes her. They just adding him being angry with su for yuvani fans otherwise in any other show he would be over suhani and he actually is over her. Suhani's love, guilt and pain is crippling her to the pt where she cnt move on. Its time to move on. I hope she sees lots of happy moments of dogRaj and company her falling and catching her, the eyelock and bound. Both need to move on. Even if the truth comes out. I hope that Suhani gets married right in front of yuvraj. He must cut his wrist in front of her and she must not worry about him

exactly...whatever hesitation they show its from the snaky's side (that too m sure she is acting to be miss goody two shoes) 

Yuvraj has literally forgotten Suhani ...he is happy with his two daughters n Saumya...

So Suhani should refuse to get back with him...he did the same thing with Barbie too, married her, and when Suhani came back, he expected her to get back with him... this time Suhani shouldnt agree...
sweetyanu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjs

exactly...whatever hesitation they show its from the snaky's side (that too m sure she is acting to be miss goody two shoes) 

Yuvraj has literally forgotten Suhani ...he is happy with his two daughters n Saumya...

So Suhani should refuse to get back with him...he did the same thing with Barbie too, married her, and when Suhani came back, he expected her to get back with him... this time Suhani shouldnt agree...

Really...yuvi see hppy...very hppy...
Mishka42 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why we all are saying yu raj is wrong because some where suhani was wrong too , she was adamant at sassan topic, ragini and yuvraaj were constantly saying that he is not a good guy , he doubted him but she was not ready to listen, praying also told her to understand but she was adamant she is equally at fault too!!! Without any proper Chanel she kept that's saajan, and in last Dadi or Soumya one of them is guilty may be saumya, she took revenge from suhani!!
anjs thumbnail
Originally posted by: swatikr12

Why we all are saying yu raj is wrong because some where suhani was wrong too , she was adamant at sassan topic, ragini and yuvraaj were constantly saying that he is not a good guy , he doubted him but she was not ready to listen, praying also told her to understand but she was adamant she is equally at fault too!!! Without any proper Chanel she kept that's saajan, and in last Dadi or Soumya one of them is guilty may be saumya, she took revenge from suhani!!

Suhani was at fault then, i agree, but if he hates her for Gauri's death then Dadi is majorly to blame there. If Yuvraj is angry for Sajan then he should be more angry with Dadi cause Dadi got Barbie in the house first...

and if he is angry with her for leaving, then i am sorry to say his behavior doesnt show that he yearns for her or her love...he seems happy without Suhani.

Regarding Sajan, yes even i agree that Suhani was at afault there, but Sajan wasnt the one who got the bomb in the house, it was Saumya's husband...Krishna's father...Even Saumya had supported Krishna that time, that he needs to earn for his kid and its ok if he goes the illegal way. So then ideally Yuvraj should kick Saumya out...instead he married her, and is pampering her daughter, when his own son is yearning for a father's love.

and whatever mistakes Suhani did. She is paying for it, she is in pain...hurt...alone...and remembering Yuvraj day in and day out...seeing her own son without his father's love must be so painful for her...but Yuvraj isnt even feeling tht pain cause he immediately replaced Suhani not only in his life but also his daughters life...

And he had done the same thing earlier too...there Suhani was supposedly dead and he immediately married Barbie...for what...for the baby...the baby had a few months to come in the world, no ? He shouldve mourned his beloved's death atleast for a few months...heck, he didnt even look like he was mourning Suhani's death...

the only time, i saw Yuvraj's love for Suhani was when Rohan was trying to marry Suhani...i dont know if the makers what it this way, or the actor cant show that Yuvraj loves Suhani.
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
But a big blunder done by Suhani again is concealing that Krishna bought the bomb n this somya is taking advantage of the thing as he feels she lost her husband while saving his sister n the kid has lost her father..
Agree with u anjs..suhani is undergoing punishment for whatever she had done is it supporting sajan or concealing krishna fact..but he is like well settled with his family though he finds awkward to wear somya mangalsutra or hug her n does his duty as he promiesd suhani he will eat moongfali in the park..

Both are just flaws n never learn any lessons..ghar mein kuch b ho suhani ko chillao or bahar nikal do ho sake to..
Mishka42 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes I agree dadi is at fault but it was suhani who hide dadi's truth this from yuvraaj, Krishna is doing some illegal work, she hide from yuvraaj! Hiding truth in marriage a big factor of misunderstanding!!
Soumya list her works as yuvraaj and suhani also did , soumya snatch her hubby from suhani to take revenge!!