India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Yuvraj doesnt deserve Suhani's love

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:34am | IP Logged

She remembered their anniversary...she even visited the part that they were supposed to visit together.

And what was he doing...being with Saumya...telling her how he is indebted to Krishna and thats why will always look after his daughter.

Now, I think Saumya has hidden the fact that it was Krishna who bought the bomb home. 

Anyways, i dont think he deserves Suhani's love n loyalty...he isnt even remembering her, just does when he wants to hate her...and she is so much hurt n in pain...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paki-kuriChayYuvaniForLife90

verma.nisha151 IF-Dazzler
verma.nisha151
verma.nisha151

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:39am | IP Logged
yes,ye yuvraj meri suhani ko deserve nahin karta hai. I am surprised ki yuvraj ko suhani ki yaad tak nahin aati aur suhani yuvraj ko yaad karti rahtih hai.Cry
cvc suhani ke liye new guy kyun nahin lati hai.
mein somraj ko aur tolerate nahin kar sakti hoonAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

shadow18 Senior Member
shadow18
shadow18

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Aj suhani apne dusre bache k bare me kya bolti hai... I couldn't hear that part... Plzz tell k vo kya bolti h apne dusre bache k bare me, use pta h k uski ek beti yuvraj k pass h??
sweetyanu IF-Dazzler
sweetyanu
sweetyanu

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verma.nisha151

yes,ye yuvraj meri suhani ko deserve nahin karta hai. I am surprised ki yuvraj ko suhani ki yaad tak nahin aati aur suhani yuvraj ko yaad karti rahtih hai.Cry

Nisha u know yuvi gusse me kuch. Bhi bol deta he...so ho sakta jab suhani babies ko birth dene wali hon kisi ne misundersting create ki he...kyunki she think her sec child is dead...so yuvi ka guussa shant hoa hoga...he feels sry...but kisi ne kaha ho ki suhani apna baccha chodkar chali gyi...n suhani ko bola ho yuvi tumse nhi milna chahta...so here I don't think Dadi involves may Barbie Krishna or somu...

Today wo bhi mungfalli kha raha tha..he miss her 

crssel16YuvaniForLife90YuvaaniMad

sweetyanu IF-Dazzler
sweetyanu
sweetyanu

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shadow18

Aj suhani apne dusre bache k bare me kya bolti hai... I couldn't hear that part... Plzz tell k vo kya bolti h apne dusre bache k bare me, use pta h k uski ek beti yuvraj k pass h??
Wo sochti he uska baccha is dead...
So no Dadi...somu?,,,
AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Suhani is just living in his memories n every second she remembers him..She has turned into what she is now just coz of him n loves him unconditionally as ever..He does not seem to even care..N after the olv I have lost entire respect for Yuvraj..he does not deserve her at any cost even if he spares blood.

YuvaniForLife90YuvaaniMadanjs

YuvaaniMad IF-Dazzler
YuvaaniMad
YuvaaniMad

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AgnesFan

Suhani is just living in his memories n every second she remembers him..She has turned into what she is now just coz of him n loves him unconditionally as ever..He does not seem to even care..N after the olv I have lost entire respect for Yuvraj..he does not deserve her at any cost even if he spares blood.

I m not going to see this olv. Cvs completely spoil yuvaani. Now I don't like this yuvraaj character.don't want to see him in show.he should die. I m sorry if i heart u all.

Edited by YuvaaniMad - 18 April 2016 at 8:12am
AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetyanu

Originally posted by verma.nisha151

Nisha u know yuvi gusse me kuch. Bhi bol deta he...so ho sakta jab suhani babies ko birth dene wali hon kisi ne misundersting create ki he...kyunki she think her sec child is dead...so yuvi ka guussa shant hoa hoga...he feels sry...but kisi ne kaha ho ki suhani apna baccha chodkar chali gyi...n suhani ko bola ho yuvi tumse nhi milna chahta...so here I don't think Dadi involves may Barbie Krishna or somu...

Today wo bhi mungfalli kha raha tha..he miss her 
Somya would been the person creating MU.She does not seeem to care of Suhanis child ..I can say Yuvraj cares for Krishna but I cannot feel any connect btw somya n yuvani..
Yeah he ate groundnuts just for the fact that he has promised her..He did not forget her but hates her..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaniForLife90

Go to top