TB- Finally! Swara-Sanskar to consummate their marriage on Swaragini! - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by suwas

This Hindi show world. They got married weeks ago, the family drama sorted out, they are on same bed, in love. In normal world what would make them wait so long? Shouldn't they have had SR same night as Ragya?

How does Lucky know they still haven't had their SR?
@bold no not even in real world it happens soon always. mite b in sum case but not in all cases. even in luv mrgs they take time 2 get physical &  2 b comfortable.i know bcoz of sum of my frnds did take time.😆
lucky has prove when it comes to this matter...he is guru of sanky...well done lucky...finally swasan consummate their marriage...
Peeps.. don't forget to comment on the TB article ðŸ˜Š
and yes i m happy & waiting 4 it from a long time.hope its as  spl as the set up is.
btw i also want 2 ask this that how laksh knew they'vn't consummated.
Thanks for Sharing.
Iam so Happy for this.
Finally SwaSan are going to become One who are madly,Deeply and Passionately in Love wid Eachother.
Finally!🥳I knew it all those hints Sunny was dropping would definitely lead to something like this😆 And SR beneath the stars! WOW Such a welcome change from the usual thing with some latest BW song playing in the BG. They should play the SwaSan tune ...it will make the whole thing so special😳

I am just gonna ignore the icky bit about "ex lover turned devar" completely & be happy for SwaSan. And chalo finally Laksh too did something right😆 
d BG song 4 Sr of swasan may be jalte diye from prem ratan Dan payo coz d setup is under star. just a guess.
Originally posted by The.Lannister

I am just gonna ignore the icky bit about "ex lover turned devar" completely & be happy for SwaSan. And chalo finally Laksh too did something right😆 

@bold: True.. what was the need to include this? ðŸ¤ª

But let's just enjoy this SwaSan moment. ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

d BG song 4 Sr of swasan may be jalte diye from prem ratan Dan payo coz d setup is under star. just a guess.
No i think that song is used on Shravan-Vidya on RS's other show.
Hmm i m not very happy wid the development .. ok chalo .. i think its a little early .. ok its just that sanskaar is shown veryy romantic .. i wish it was his plan .. i still wish he asks lucky to arrange. . How did lucky knew that they dint have CM ðŸ˜† now thats funny .. 
Hope swasan romance always be continued and filled wid passion😊