India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

Ye haseen raat kabhi na ayegi

tu-jo-mile Senior Member
tu-jo-mile
tu-jo-mile

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Jai ho mayia ki..I mean Ekta mayia our kounLOL..she turned Shesha negative! not even gray  a complete dark negative who can kill her sister just bcoz she wants to sleep with her jiju Dead
the sister whom she used to love a lot..who saved her life number of times..who was the reason of her life..she is trying to kill her? Shockednot so convincing no? ya we know she is naagin not human being like us but she is iccha dhari no? she thinks n acts like human so how suddenly her thought process went so wrongly wired? not acceptableOuch..though I never did shesha jaap ever..never found her extra ordinary good..never praised her like she is the goddess..but still feeling bad..at least she did some good jobs like helping shivanya in danger or fooling Raheja's to fulfill their revenge plans..but how could she forgot that shiv saved her many times..and now she is all set to kill her savior? I don't think she is pretending..otherwise she would never join hand with yamini to give poisonous milk to Shivanya and watching her from  far..and she knows doing puja with yamini means giving her all the powers..so leaving the master revenge plan behind she is greedy for naag mani and her jija ji..
all these sudden changes in her mind is not easily acceptable..
and the next plan of her to make the suhag raat with Ritik is not gonna fulfill for sure..before the haseen raat comes Ritik is gonna kill her and her dream will die with her..so predictableConfused..not a naagin like twist! I think she won't die so soon and in season 2 she will come back to fulfill her dream of haseen raat with Ritik..but I just hope in season 2 also ye haseen raat kabhi na ayeTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Elara--shalluuu

shalluuu IF-Stunnerz
shalluuu
shalluuu

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:29am | IP Logged
all these sudden changes in her mind is not easily acceptable..
Good lines dear ...all suden changes are not acceptable 

But it's ekta show ..
So we have to accept ..
Seshaaa is negative n very soon let's wait for more dark shades 

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Don't worry. Her dreams won't be fulfilled and about her turn to negative..they always showed her as a serial killer so it wasn't much of a surprise. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top