Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

India-Forums

Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani
Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

Leap & Siddharth & Drashti Exit ETR2 -ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE (Page 9)

Snow_Angel IF-Stunnerz
Snow_Angel
Snow_Angel

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:06am | IP Logged
all are copy pasting telechakkar.. why not that damn nilu confirm the news and let us free..dil se khushi bhi nehi mana sakta till getting proper confirmation.. I just hate this lady

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

erdima31

Arwen1 Newbie
Arwen1
Arwen1

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:17am | IP Logged
I am just so sad at this news because of all the lost opportunities to make this a great show, even now. So much material to work with to make this a show ever1 would want to watch, instead spoiling it by getting rid of DD/SK and bringing in who knows what.

Every soap is full of evil characters, no one can ever be happy etc etc so why can't ETR2 be different?
What's the need to repeat what went on before? Another jumped-up nobody challenging the King for the throne? What crap!

Anyways, can honestly say that I would stop watching soon as the new villian enters - no point waiting to see what would happen.

kuhelidebbarma

Snow_Angel IF-Stunnerz
Snow_Angel
Snow_Angel

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:33am | IP Logged
the new villain is a great actor that's what I got to know about him.They should have show his entry instead of avdesh and that dogeswari.acting effect a lot along with the story line and after those two entry the show standard just decreased to a level from where almost everyone lost their hope and interest.Just to accommodate a newbie they spoiled the total story even after all this that flopbie was not accepted by audience.. this must be hurt nilu and her pet's ego very much.anyway I m happy at lest bcs of this two's selfishness DD will be free from this crap finally.. anyway that actress is very lucky whichever show join just eat up the whole trp by her third class acting and maker's had to close the show and that saga continued here too but this time we can't just blame only her it's our pH her master who was like "a bail mujhe mar".good this nilu deserve this I m happy finally D out from this torture.
faria86 IF-Sizzlerz
faria86
faria86

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:53am | IP Logged
First of all thanks for the thread Smile

About the news i think all DDIans will agree with me & would be happy if DD is quitting the show bcoz everything happens for a good reason may be something bigger & better is waiting for her & every good thing has to come to an end...i think ETR2 shouldn't hv made for a long running show

ETR2 has given DD a lot like good & strong character beautiful n classic jewelry with different looks & a chance to work with talented & so nice actors besides DD has given everything for both Gayari's/ Savitri's character both hard work & fabulous performance she did full justice to both the characters 

All the actors did their best in the show but the story was so strong plus the writer wasn't able to do his /her best

anyways i'm neither mad on makers nor sad bcoz DD is leaving the show i'm happy DD did this show  which added a wonderful memory n experience in her journey she got lots of appreciations for her fabulous performances & now she is leaving the show on a good note while having a nice cordial relation with her ETR2 co stars & makers & DD 

Wish all the best to the makers of ETR2 & all the actors who will be still part of the show 

& all the best for DD for her future projects Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily1EfOrEnVy

LovelyDiva Goldie
LovelyDiva
LovelyDiva

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snow_Angel

the new villain is a great actor that's what I got to know about him.They should have show his entry instead of avdesh and that dogeswari.acting effect a lot along with the story line and after those two entry the show standard just decreased to a level from where almost everyone lost their hope and interest.Just to accommodate a newbie they spoiled the total story even after all this that flopbie was not accepted by audience.. this must be hurt nilu and her pet's ego very much.anyway I m happy at lest bcs of this two's selfishness DD will be free from this crap finally.. anyway that actress is very lucky whichever show join just eat up the whole trp by her third class acting and maker's had to close the show and that saga continued here too but this time we can't just blame only her it's our pH her master who was like "a bail mujhe mar".good this nilu deserve this I m happy finally D out from this torture.

It is confirmed dd is leaving the show
faria86 IF-Sizzlerz
faria86
faria86

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:13am | IP Logged

About the news i think all DDIans will agree with me & would be happy if DD is quitting the show bcoz everything happens for a good reason may be something bigger & better is waiting for her & every good thing has to come to an end...i think ETR2 shouldn't hv made for a long run show

ETR2 has given DD a lot like good & strong character beautiful n classic jewelry with different looks & a chance to work with talented & so nice actors besides DD has given everything for both Gayari's/ Savitri's character both hard work & fabulous performance she did full justice to both the characters 

All the actors did their best in the show but the story wasn't so strong plus the writer wasn't able to do his /her best

anyways i'm neither mad on makers nor sad bcoz DD is leaving the show i'm happy DD did this show  which added a wonderful memory n experience in her journey she got lots of appreciations for her fabulous performances & now she is leaving the show on a good note while having a nice cordial relation with her ETR2 co stars & makers & DD 

Wish all the best to the makers of ETR2 & all the actors who will be still part of the show 

i'm sure something better & bigger is waiting for her hope this news is true Smile

MF13

Snow_Angel IF-Stunnerz
Snow_Angel
Snow_Angel

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovelyDiva

Originally posted by Snow_Angel

It is confirmed dd is leaving the show
pls tell me the source
.from morning someone saying something someone saying something else even dhani di isn't tweeted anything till now..can u tell me which source confirmed this news? I need to relax can't wait any longer for confirmation

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saavi--faria86

mahi246 IF-Rockerz
mahi246
mahi246

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by faria86

About the news i think all DDIans will agree with me & would be happy if DD is quitting the show bcoz everything happens for a good reason may be something bigger & better is waiting for her & every good thing has to come to an end...i think ETR2 shouldn't hv made for a long run show

All the actors did their best in the show but the story wasn't so strong plus the writer wasn't able to do his /her best

i'm sure something better & bigger is waiting for her hope this news is true Smile

Clap Clap Clap

yup! agree with you.. something Bigger and Better waiting for Drashti  Thumbs Up

Ameen..

faria86

Go to top