Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

India-Forums

Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani
Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

Leap & Siddharth & Drashti Exit ETR2 -ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE (Page 6)

Drashtilove IF-Stunnerz
Drashtilove
Drashtilove

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Both r highly talented so they would surely get good project

Arwen1 Newbie
Arwen1
Arwen1

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Maybe they just want to gauge fans' reaction before deciding whether to get rid of DD & Sid? Don't see how the story line is going to progress since the kids would only be about 7/8 years old. Also, are they going to show the new lead as the rightful son of RM?
This will be crap since Ranaji looks like all his ancestors in the paintings/photos but guess that never stopped them from changing story lines.

Anyways, personally, if DD & Sid leave the Show then I would definitely stop watching as they are the only reason I actually started watching and is still watching this Show. Will be a relief not to have to stay up until 11 at night!

If this true, then wishing the two of them the best of luck and hope they go on to better & bigger things but meantime, will wait and see. No point jumping the gun,I guess.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

erdima31

Rhinohippo Senior Member
Rhinohippo
Rhinohippo

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:46am | IP Logged
happy 
gala time for fans and Drashti Dhami and Siddhant also

Aruna.negi Goldie
Aruna.negi
Aruna.negi

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

New Mid Day article

Drashti  Dhami and Siddhant Karnick quit Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

It comes as a shock but this had to happen sooner than later. 'Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani' starring Drashti Dhami and Siddhant Karnick was riding solely based on the leading actors and their chemistry.

Drashti Dhami and Siddhant KarnickA screengrab of the show 'Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani'. Pic/YouTube

Since a few months there have been speculations that the show is all set to come to and end, but no one accepted or confirmed anything.

We now hear that the show is taking a new leap post Drashti and Siddhant's consummation sequence. After a 8-year-leap, the makers are apparently planning to focus on Ranaji (Siddhant) and Gayatri's (Drashti) children. It seems both the actors are not keen on continuing with the show post the leap and have refused to age on screen. They will quit the show, claim sources.

With the focus on the children, Drashti and Siddhant will no longer continue to be the main protagonist of the show. Both Drashti and Siddhant's were unavailable..

Edited by Aruna.negi - 18 April 2016 at 12:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smile10000Deb07mahi246faria86

mahi246 IF-Rockerz
mahi246
mahi246

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
OMG!Big smile two two articles at same day.. itni Khushi Big smile

hope ab iss Khushi ko kisi ki Nazaar na lage Star

upper wala kare iss bar ye news 100% True ho..

latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
To show what, kids, what kids, whose kids they maker just needs to end the dammed show and admit that you fail. they allowed BRM and Rag to become too important thus overshadowing the lead.
EfOrEnVy IF-Dazzler
EfOrEnVy
EfOrEnVy

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:40pm | IP Logged

FINALLY... awesome news SmileSmile  just saw all the articles on news post leap DD WILL NOT BE APART OF THE SHOW AFTER LEAP OMG... finally she wil free of this crap, good decision DDClap... it was honestly a waste of time... (DD did get to portray some awesome work in her act as savitri but the show on whole is a huge fail... mainly the story theirs was no head or tail to it (senseless) even though DD is doing an amazing jobBig smile she was not gaining anything from it, all her hard work was going to waste Confused... so its best for DD future career that she is out of this crap... 
for me the pairing of DD n SK did not click at all,... i do wish SK ALL THE BEST he can surly do better then this crap, as his character as rana is a totally waste of space time and energyDead i was not a raga fan coz i hate rana character so much (thnxs to CVs)... their's no connection or chemistry between the leads at all it's become puke-worthy Dead finally we will be free of this torture Big smile... look at this forum no excitement no activity and nothing good to discuss their's hardly any RAGA fans still stuck on the same AT since the show startedSleepySleepy i stoped watching long time back watched DD scenes as savitri as she was mindblowingly awesome n flawlessClapClap

SO DAMN HAPPY THAT DD WILL NO LONGER BE APART OF THIS CRAP, HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR THE PAST 4-5 MONTHS...

Edited by EfOrEnVy - 18 April 2016 at 7:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zahrazarRksuperstar

Drashtilove IF-Stunnerz
Drashtilove
Drashtilove

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Yes it would be good for DD n Sid but i am scared what if she still part of the show like MB

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zahrazar

Go to top