Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

India-Forums

Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani
Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

Leap & Siddharth & Drashti Exit ETR2 -ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE (Page 15)

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Just heard on SBB that both DD and SK where asked to leave and that it was a decision by the channel and the PH!!

It came in the Rocking and Shocking segment. Can't believe it.

PS: They used the word 'Samjautha" that took place between the channel and the ph.Confused

Edited by pippa - 24 April 2016 at 3:38am

LovelyDiva Goldie
LovelyDiva
LovelyDiva

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

Just heard on SBB that both DD and SK where asked to leave and that it was a decision by the channel and the PH!!

PS: They used the word 'Samjautha" that took place between the channel and the ph.Confused

When did segment air please tell
pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovelyDiva

Today's segment of It's Rocking and Shocking ...and it was in the Shocking part...on SBB.
LovelyDiva Goldie
LovelyDiva
LovelyDiva

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Today's segment of It's Rocking and Shocking ...and it was in the Shocking part...on SBB.

That's false because yesterday dd and SK clearly told they offered to play mom and dad role but they denied even sbs hot news said dd ko mana liya gaya hai raga ki beti ke role ke liye
tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Ek Tha Raja EK Thi Rani: Drashti Dhami decides to quit

Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima
Sutapasima

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:26am | IP Logged

TOI:Drashti, Siddhant out of show

Saloni Bhatia | TNN | Apr 26, 2016

The tracks of Drashti Dhami and Siddhant Karnick will be ending in 'Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani'. Siddhanth says, "It's a bittersweet feeling. We got to know around two weeks back that our track will be ending. It was nice of them to let us know in advance. In the industry, many a time, you just read the script and get to know that your character is ending. They were quite professional. We had a feeling of closure."

Siddhant's co-star from the show, Drashti, had apprehensions about ageing on the show, which is why she decided to quit. Did Siddhant have similar reservations? "It's good to leave on a high. Let's not speculate on what could have been. I am happy that it will be ending on this note. In TV, it's either like, agar nahi chal raha, toh nikaal do, aur agar chal raha hai, toh chalate raho."

There were also reports saying that Sidhant and Drashti were dumped by the makers owing to low ratings of the daily soap. "Being dumped is the terminology used by certain tabloids to sensationalise headlines. It wasn't so. The show is bigger than any character. If the makers feel that the show needs something new, it's perfectly fine. There were some rumours in January that the show is going off air. Obviously, the show needs a drastic change. It's a popular show and they might just play a gamble with this," he says.

Siddhant says that he will be now packing his bags and heading out of Mumbai on his motorcycle for 15 days. After finishing his trip, he will start work on a theatre production. "I don't know where I am going to go. The last time I rode off while I was a part of Gustakh Dil, I had reached within 300kms of Kanyakumari and I got a call asking me to return for the shoot. I going to do some like that. I am also working on a play that will touch upon me riding a motorcycle across 10 countries. We have an international group that will be funding it. I will also be learning kalaripayattu for the play. It's going to take a good one year to develop," he signs off.

Meanwhile, Chetan Hansraj will be entering the show as an assassin to kill Siddhant's character. Chetan will be playing a tribal in the show. Chetan is currently shooting for 'Nagarjun' where he is playing a snake. "I am playing a positive character in 'Nagarjun' and a negative character in 'Ek Tha Raja...' It's interesting to juggle two contrasting characters," he told us.
LovelyDiva Goldie
LovelyDiva
LovelyDiva

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:59am | IP Logged
http://www.spamdomain.net/drashti-quit-ett-siddhant-was-asked-to-go/
ananya2010 IF-Sizzlerz
ananya2010
ananya2010

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:37am | IP Logged

That's false because yesterday dd and SK clearly told they offered to play mom and dad role but they denied even sbs hot news said dd ko mana liya gaya hai raga ki beti ke role ke liye

These are all rumours.

Go to top