Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

India-Forums

Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani
Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

Leap & Siddharth & Drashti Exit ETR2 -ALL DISCUSSIONS HERE (Page 10)

RM14 IF-Stunnerz
RM14
RM14

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Tfs..i started show for DD..but really DD-SID did great job ..whether whatever role/scenes given to them..and inspite of all the efforts by Cv's.. by butchering their char. they still managed to stand out ..but ya these makers didn't value talent and ruined the show themselves and if this comes true.. DD-SID are quitting now..wishing them all the luck and
all the best to them for their future projects.Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MF13kuhelidebbarma

Alohomora_ IF-Rockerz
Alohomora_
Alohomora_

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:56am | IP Logged
http://www.hindustantimes.com/tv/not-comfortable-playing-a-mother-drashti-dhami/story-g8pc9Bcmwt4iHqJodtkTlI.html

Drashti Dhami will exit her prime-time show, Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani, soon, within nine months of it going on air. The reason is an impending leap in the story, which would require her to play the role of a mother. The young actor says she decided to opt out, as she wasn't convinced about the role. "It was a tough choice to make. I had to quit the show, as my character would change after the leap. I was asked to play a mother, and I am not comfortable doing so at the moment," she adds.

So, the actor decided to part ways amicably with the makers of the period love-drama, which she says is "close to my heart". "I am feeling bad that my journey ending on the show, as I loved working with everyone in it," says Drashti.

In her eight-year-long career, the actor has been part of hit shows like Dill Mill Gayye, Geet and Madhubala. Talking about serials that go on for years, Drashti feels that makers choose what is best for their product. She says, "Every show has a destiny, and every actor works hard on a show. When makers want to bring in a new twist to a story or change its direction, alterations have to be made."

The actor has now planned to go on a long vacation in June, and is looking forward to the break. She says, "I will be going to Europe for 20 days. I have planned an itinerary that covers many cities, including Prague (Czech Republic), Budapest (Hungary), Berlin (Germany), Amsterdam (Netherlands) and Paris (France). I will go with some of my friends, and the weather will be wonderful in June."

Drashti, who has been married for a year now, calls it a "blissful" time. "The last year has been perfect, as has my married life. It feels like I am still dating him (Neerja Khemka, husband)," she says with a laugh. .

Edited by Aguamenti - 20 April 2016 at 7:57am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily1lovepooMF13ddfanbMBfan01indiegirlmaanshiEfOrEnVyHanishadevifaria86NandiniRaizadaa.MishtyLove.Drashtilove

sishtyfan Goldie
sishtyfan
sishtyfan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:05am | IP Logged
tfs
best of luck dd !! love u!! Embarrassed
LovelyDiva Goldie
LovelyDiva
LovelyDiva

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:14am | IP Logged
dd quit the show she confirmed in hindustan paper article
Snow_Angel IF-Stunnerz
Snow_Angel
Snow_Angel

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:20am | IP Logged
PartyParty
Drashtilove IF-Stunnerz
Drashtilove
Drashtilove

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Support her decision best of luck for newt enjoy ur vacation dear tfs
LovelyDiva Goldie
LovelyDiva
LovelyDiva

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I am happy come back soon on tv don't go for long break please come back soon with another show
chinkidrashti IF-Dazzler
chinkidrashti
chinkidrashti

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:30am | IP Logged
I support her n tht shit nilanjana and her pet will rot in hell...

Go to top