Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinkidrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I support her n tht shit nilanjana and her pet will rot in hell...
ddfanb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks god it is confirmed
love u Drashti Dhami
and indeed it is a wise decision
chinkidrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I support her. With only leads they concentrated on vamps n with kids they will definitely concentrate on kids n vamps...bloody shit nilanjana n her pet anjum fakih..true to her name f**ked up the project n DD to suffer..they will rot in hell
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally it's confirmed:-)) im extremely happy DD wil no longer b apart if this crap:-)) wise decision Drashti:-))
Arwen1 thumbnail
Like I said before, very sad end to this whole story. The writers/creators are intent on shooting themselves in the foot.

Not sure what the issue is that they can't seem to get rid of BRM. After yesterday's precap, seems the story is going to start all over again, this time with this "Kaal" character replacing Avdesh! Why not just behead BRM and be done with it?

These people obviously have no imagination or creative talent or this show wouldn't be the mess it's turning out to be. Why regurgitate the same story line - the Avdesh story didn't bring the viewers in so why would this "Kaal" story line make it any better.

Don't know about anyone else, but I certainly am fed up with BRM and her evil ways. Would love to watch a true love story but guess that would never happen.

BTW, can anyone tell me where I can watch the first dozen or so episodes (with English subtitle if possible?) - thank you 😊
mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🥳 🥳 🥳

OMG! finally DD confirmed she quit the show [:D/]

Very very WISE decision 👏

All the best D for your bright future 🤗
lena1280 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can only say that I think it's just a temporary break and after 2 months we will see her or this show in the role of daughter or in the new show I'm sure🥱
MBfan01 thumbnail
so it is confirmed
wise deciasion 
will support her always

but going to miss on Tv
MBfan01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lena1280

I can only say that I think it's just a temporary break and after 2 months we will see her or this show in the role of daughter or in the new show I'm sure🥱

oh no pls no daughter role again😕
MlleAnonyme thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If it's her choice, I respect her decision 😊 Wishing her all the very best in her upcoming new projects 👍🏼