Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

bhshre95 Senior Member
bhshre95
bhshre95

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Nimmie this os was scary , ws scared what wud happen to swara but was indeed very interesting, and aww, sanskar loves swar so much, 
I like horror genre a lot, n loved ur OS,
Do write more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Banjaaran.

Banjaaran. IF-Rockerz
Banjaaran.
Banjaaran.

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhshre95

Nimmie this os was scary , ws scared what wud happen to swara but was indeed very interesting, and aww, sanskar loves swar so much, 
I like horror genre a lot, n loved ur OS,
Do write more

Thank you so much Shreya.Embarrassed.

I am glad you liked the OS. and thank you dear for the sweet comment.
and hey good to see yaSmile

navyasingh Senior Member
navyasingh
navyasingh

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:50am | IP Logged
NimmiHug

I read this OS at night at around 1 'o clock. Which I now think was a bad idea because I was feeling a little scared. But it helped me out too, I was studying the whole night and didn't feel sleepy even onceLOL. So thanks for that. And This story was scary Nimmi. You have written it very well Nimmi. I really enjoyed reading itBig smile.

Why do it happens that when we watch or read any horror related thing, we do pay much extra attention to our surroundings.LOL

I did felt bad for Swara and her family. Poor Sanskaar was feeling so lost. Swara's family should have told him fully about that curse on SwaraConfused.

I too trust SanskaarSmile. He won't let anything happen to his Swara.

Day-1: It was scary. That walking and crawling on the ceiling part  was my fav. I can totally imagine it.

Day-2: loved how Sanskaar protected and comforted SwaraSmile. Though that worm part was slightly creepy.

Day-3 : That dog part was a bit scary, unsettling, somewhat disturbing and disheartening Disapprove. One moment she was cuddling him and the next moment... This part Somewhat Reminded me of a movie-  the willies.

Day -4: Now I am absolutely sure that Sanskaar will bring her back to her original stateSmile. That mirror part was scary. But Sanskaar quick thinking saved her. Both of them love each other unconditionally.  Swara wants to set him free, and Sanskaar wants to always be around her and protect her.

Day- 5:

And this one is my another fav. but I think all of the horror parts were great. That kiddo Ragini part, Shomi's inverted feet Stern Smile. All that was terrifying.

Day-6:
Its amazing how Sanskaar loves SwaraSmile. He was ready to sacrifice himself to demon for her well being,  so she can live her life beautifully.

Sanskaar did fullfilled her promise to Swara. Finally that horrific nightmare ended. Thank god Swara won't remember a single thing from her that horrific week. She would have been extremely guilty and horrified if that wouldn't have been the case. God truly gave them a new life.

Loved this gemHeart-
"God likes it simple! We the mortals; complicate life. Keep it simple. Live well. Love well. And live on."

I wanna share something; after effect of reading your storyLOL... last night, my younger bro dozed off in my room. He has this habit of sometimes mumbling and smiling in his sleepLOL. Yesterday he did freak me out a little with all that sudden mumbling and especially smiling part.

Loved this one NimmiBig smile. You are an amazing writer.

Thank you for sharing this OS.Embarrassed
Take care
Lots and lots of loveHug

Banjaaran.

SmartSal Groupbie
SmartSal
SmartSal

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Aaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna have nightmares!!!!!!!!!!!
My hands are trembling while typing this, I'm making mistakes a lot( and I'm not a big coward coz I create psychological dramas in my head n sometimes act them out, plus I firmly believe in God, yet I found this scary n terrifying).
You're gonna pay for scaring me.

Especially child Ragini, I don't know how I'm gonna forget that.
The pooch was horribly unsettling and disgusted me to no end.
I can type about some more horrifying things, but I don't wanna think about them. I'm gonna get you for this.

P.S. Which also means that you're great in this genre(truth be told, you're great in everything you've written, I'm your fan). Write more. Even in this genre, but link a comic piece to it for those like me.
P.P.S. I typed quite a lot more a's and h's in the first line, but they're disappearing. Your writing has already scared me, now this?! Keeping lights on for a month and a half now, forget about saving electricity.

Edited by SmartSal - 29 April 2016 at 10:17am

Banjaaran.

Sakkiyah IF-Dazzler
Sakkiyah
Sakkiyah

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 5:58am | IP Logged
The love wins against all the odds.
The six days.the count down days.it was horrible.
But the end was beautiful.
Thanks for the pm

Go to top