Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

||KYY Forum Members Choice Awards||Create Catogaries| (Page 9)

Aashna_chawla Goldie
Aashna_chawla
Aashna_chawla

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
So the suggestion is ke har genre ki story ke do part hone chiye completed or on going or it should be like this
The most emotional / dark / romantic/ comedy/suspense, thrillar / intense passionate story of the forums

Ask the readers to nominate there favourite stories in each genre there should be some rule a person cannot nominate one writer twice
Like sujal 1 fan for impulsive soulmate
Sujal 1 fan for lips do lie har genre me alag writer nominate hona chiye issey har writer is competition me part le payega warna jo sare famous writer h forums ke wo har title jeet jayenge or pm ke average ke bad tum log decide karna ke knsa story rkhna h jisko jitne jyda wo selected 10 Se jyda ek genre me honi chiye warna voting me bhot problem hogi or 1, 2, 3 prize is in your hands i mean teen winners chiye ya ek u have to decide

Than at last jitne bhi writers in title ko jeetenge unki stories ka ek catagory bna skte h Best story of the year (complete / ongoing) usme voting hogi (ye competition winners ke bich hi thik rhega because we have thousands of stories on this forums)

Or tum log chaho toh best os / ts / fs ka bhi competition rkh skte ho and ss as well actually ff or ss toh compulsory hone chiye.

And one competition for those writers who left forums but stories are still here like happily ever after unka bhi completed stories me according to there genre mention kia ja skta h

Well abhi toh itna hi socha h baki i will tell u after sometime u need any kind of help do contact me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Entwined_Fates

Entwined_Fates IF-Sizzlerz
Entwined_Fates
Entwined_Fates

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aashna_chawla

So the suggestion is ke har genre ki story ke do part hone chiye completed or on going or it should be like this
The most emotional / dark / romantic/ comedy/suspense, thrillar / intense passionate story of the forums

Ask the readers to nominate there favourite stories in each genre there should be some rule a person cannot nominate one writer twice
Like sujal 1 fan for impulsive soulmate
Sujal 1 fan for lips do lie har genre me alag writer nominate hona chiye issey har writer is competition me part le payega warna jo sare famous writer h forums ke wo har title jeet jayenge or pm ke average ke bad tum log decide karna ke knsa story rkhna h jisko jitne jyda wo selected 10 Se jyda ek genre me honi chiye warna voting me bhot problem hogi or 1, 2, 3 prize is in your hands i mean teen winners chiye ya ek u have to decide

Than at last jitne bhi writers in title ko jeetenge unki stories ka ek catagory bna skte h Best story of the year (complete / ongoing) usme voting hogi (ye competition winners ke bich hi thik rhega because we have thousands of stories on this forums)

Or tum log chaho toh best os / ts / fs ka bhi competition rkh skte ho and ss as well actually ff or ss toh compulsory hone chiye.

And one competition for those writers who left forums but stories are still here like happily ever after unka bhi completed stories me according to there genre mention kia ja skta h

Well abhi toh itna hi socha h baki i will tell u after sometime u need any kind of help do contact me

yupp aashu... we will consider this..and no need to worry coz yeh koi politics type ke voting or apne favourites ko vote karna baar baar or hameshaa apne post ko edit karte rehnaa..yeh sab allowed nahi hai yahaa.. DT's will directly handle them.. jo aise karenge unke account par DT's se ek PM deliver honge.. its up to them ki woh log theek se jo bataaya hai vaise karenge ya unke posts block hone tak wait karenge.
Abhi ke liye we are just thinking about doing this in thoraa hatt ke manner.. let's see... abhi bohut time hai.. and new thread par everything will be crystal clear..
and of course jo bhi ideas ho PM us.. we will take it and keep it to ourselves phir discuss kar ke we'll let you all know.. then nominees ke name aap log PM karke bataao.. we'll count the highest vote and decide who's th winner..
Entwined_Fates IF-Sizzlerz
Entwined_Fates
Entwined_Fates

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mr_Rahul

Originally posted by _Samthanian_

Originally posted by Mr_Rahul

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"><font color="#FF0000">GUYS LISTEN CAREFULLY AND THEN REACT</font>

i wanna say after you read this then please think about it and then react.
guys please don't make it chatting thread like you are replying every comment and you guys are talking unnecessary on someones suggestions . it is making boring no one is interested in reading your chatting here so do in private in PMs, or start a new thread where u can talk and if anyone interested then he she will join you there
here you guys are hosting a contest, and you are doing a good work then make it useful.
if you guys seriously want this contest to happen then stop this and wait for people to give options. they have to read others options also and if u chat here then they will come across unnecessary comments rather then topic of name which other select because they have to compare na that there idea will matching with some one or not. so stop commenting and chanting here if u want u can like r leave it, when you got good no of suggestion start your contest

THINK ONCE, i know you guys will UNDERSTAND what m i saying

<font color="#0000FF">THANK YOU

-RAHUL </font>

</font>
Bhaiii..We can use this thread for chatting about the catagories...N dont worry i will make a post of all the catagories at night n all will be added in that...

but parii it will be good na that people will comment by them self, if you make a new thread tonight and you will give all categories given by all commenters then there is no guaranty na you will not gate more option people will again will give u more idea and they will comments ther also na, so then you will again reply there also,
i just saying, pariii don't take it personally but it is not looking professionally you guys are going to organize a  big contest and yor are here doing chatting and wo be both host in each other,
if u don't like it, forgot my idea, and continue your work

okhae... i'm back finally..heheheh...sorry for not answering you yester night only...
okhae jaise ke aapne kaha that we are making this thread as chatting one unnecessarily.. yupp i do agree with you.. in fact we both agree with you.. par yahaan i want you to go through all comment's from page 1.. phir aapko khud samaj mein aajaayega ki why we are replying to each and every one..
and one more thing... zyaada communication karne se sab apne not so known shell se baahar aake they to will also participate khul ke without any hesitations
agar aap log ek doosre ko jaante hii nahi toh how can you share your view's like exactly what you thought about doing?? haan kar lete hai kuch log par kuch aur log..they will be like muje yeh bolna tha par i don't even know HIM/ HER correctly then how can i choice my voice and what if he/ she will think if i choose this category to nominate..

so yaha ham aap logo ko pehle comfort karna chaahte hai..aapke har suggestions ko dekh khe aapke har queries ko suljaana chaah teh hai..that's it..
and we are happy ki you too said what you thought kyun ki you know we both very well..isliye aapne iss right se bataaya ki yes we both will think about it and follow too.. kyun ki you said for or good only..ek well wisher banke.. we are really thankful to you.. and we want the same ki woh log bhi HAQ se kahe what they thought... hope abhi we are clear..

aapke choosen categories ka bhi intezaar rahega Mr.Friend
jaldee kariye Big smile
dreamy_doll15 IF-Dazzler
dreamy_doll15
dreamy_doll15

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:30am | IP Logged
1.. Best On Going Story

2.. Miss Kumbhkaran - the one who delays updates but finally wins the readers hearts with long nd lovely ones...

3.. Most traveling writer - don't get confused...traveling ka matlab jo writer almost har ek genre par os,ss,ff likh chuke hain...

Entwined_Fates

chaitra_blonde Groupbie
chaitra_blonde
chaitra_blonde

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:26am | IP Logged
1.Miss.Kumbhkaran

2.The most unique character that differs from real kyy

3.Miss good student

Entwined_Fates

Manan_Pani Newbie
Manan_Pani
Manan_Pani

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:19am | IP Logged
There are many categories u can put up...
I would suggest some of my choice
1.The story with best title
2.The story with unique n little different ending frm that of others
3.The best romantic os/ts/ss/ff
4. The best emotional os/ts/ss/ff
5.The best dark os/ts/ss/ff
6.The story with best n numerous song collection
7.The best reader who comments the most

Entwined_Fates

sammy1920 Goldie
sammy1920
sammy1920

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Congratulations to both of you.
Best scene.
Best song.
Best emotional scene.
Best dark ff/os/ss.

Entwined_Fates

Aisha_Sandarwin Groupbie
Aisha_Sandarwin
Aisha_Sandarwin

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:13am | IP Logged
I know I'm late,, but still the plot is accept or not,, I don't know but I got the idea of this three...
If u like it,, just use it,, I'll be happy...
1 - best junior artist - the who is just newbie but his/her writing skill is awesome..
2 - best child artist - the who play very good as a child character in the
ff/ss/ts/os and let our heart melt Becoz of his/her speaking style...
3 - best silent reader - the one who just read and like the story but never comment Tongue

Edited by Aisha_Sandarwin - 26 April 2016 at 5:14am

Entwined_Fates

Go to top