Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

||KYY Forum Members Choice Awards||Create Catogaries| (Page 7)

KJ-Deewani IF-Dazzler
KJ-Deewani
KJ-Deewani

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sjmanan

Hello!
First of all its an amazing idea..to conduct Member choice awards!

okay..coming to the categories...

1. Most Famous Writer on Kyy Forum

2. Dhamakedar Combo of Writer & Presentation (the one who adds pics and all)Tongue

3. Best "Gayab" writer on Kyy forum...Tongue

___

I know..they are the worst right! But..just wanted to write something..if you like any of them..you can use..!

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">Lots of Love,</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">Shreya</font>

No... they are amazinggg...N i think the 3rd one is for me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sjmanan

Entwined_Fates IF-Sizzlerz
Entwined_Fates
Entwined_Fates

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mr_Rahul

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"><font color="#FF0000">GUYS LISTEN CAREFULLY AND THEN REACT</font>

i wanna say after you read this then please think about it and then react.
guys please don't make it chatting thread like you are replying every comment and you guys are talking unnecessary on someones suggestions . it is making boring no one is interested in reading your chatting here so do in private in PMs, or start a new thread where u can talk and if anyone interested then he she will join you there
here you guys are hosting a contest, and you are doing a good work then make it useful.
if you guys seriously want this contest to happen then stop this and wait for people to give options. they have to read others options also and if u chat here then they will come across unnecessary comments rather then topic of name which other select because they have to compare na that there idea will matching with some one or not. so stop commenting and chanting here if u want u can like r leave it, when you got good no of suggestion start your contest

THINK ONCE, i know you guys will UNDERSTAND what m i saying

<font color="#0000FF">THANK YOU

-RAHUL </font>

</font>

Hey Mr. Friend... Yaha just asking opinions...
Asli thread toh abhi bhi not made...
But liked your suggestion...
And we are replying coz we want them to know that yes we are keeping an eye and watching their msgs and appreciating their comment's..

And plss do the honour's of choosing your favourite post...

Thank you for showing concerns
In friendly terms...

Manansamkhan

Entwined_Fates IF-Sizzlerz
Entwined_Fates
Entwined_Fates

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Samthanian_

Originally posted by Snehasn

1- BEST RES QUEEN/ KING LOL
2- BEST FAST QUOTERS OR COMMENTORS Big smile
3- BEST VOCABULARY USER Tongue
Yeh pehele waala mere liye hai kya???

HaayeHaaye laa inne jaldee pehchaan li Tongue
Good going pikachoo   LOL
Accha abhi I'm leaving for clinic
Meet you tomorrow
Msg me regarding everything...
I'll check it...
Take care
Love you
Good night
_MonsteR_Stuff_ Goldie
_MonsteR_Stuff_
_MonsteR_Stuff_

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:25am | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"><font color="#FF0000">GUYS LISTEN CAREFULLY AND THEN REACT</font>

guys please don't make it chatting thread like you are replying every comment and you guys are talking unnecessary on someones suggestions . it is making boring no one is interested in reading your chatting here so do in private in PMs, or start a new thread where u can talk and if anyone interested then he she will join you there
here you guys are hosting a contest, and you are doing a good work then make it useful.
if you guys seriously want this contest to happen then stop this and wait for people to give options. they have to read others options also and if u chat here then they will come across unnecessary comments rather then topic of name which other select because they have to compare na that there idea will matching with some one or not. so stop commenting and chanting here if u want u can like r leave it, when you got good no of suggestion start your contest

-RAHUL </font>

</font>
Bhaiii..We can use this thread for chatting about the catagories...N dont worry i will make a post of all the catagories at night n all will be added in that...

but parii it will be good na that people will comment by them self, if you make a new thread tonight and you will give all categories given by all commenters then there is no guaranty na you will not gate more option people will again will give u more idea and they will comments ther also na, so then you will again reply there also,
i just saying, pariii don't take it personally but it is not looking professionally you guys are going to organize a  big contest and yor are here doing chatting and wo be both host in each other,
if u don't like it, forgot my idea, and continue your work

Entwined_Fates

KJ-Deewani IF-Dazzler
KJ-Deewani
KJ-Deewani

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:29am | IP Logged

-RAHUL </font>

</font>
Bhaiii..We can use this thread for chatting about the catagories...N dont worry i will make a post of all the catagories at night n all will be added in that...

but parii it will be good na that people will comment by them self, if you make a new thread tonight and you will give all categories given by all commenters then there is no guaranty na you will not gate more option people will again will give u more idea and they will comments ther also na, so then you will again reply there also,
i just saying, pariii don't take it personally but it is not looking professionally you guys are going to organize a big contest and yor are here doing chatting and wo be both host in each other,
if u don't like it, forgot my idea, and continue your work

I will not open a new topic...The topic will be itself in the first page of this post...
KJ-Deewani IF-Dazzler
KJ-Deewani
KJ-Deewani

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:30am | IP Logged

1- BEST RES QUEEN/ KING LOL
2- BEST FAST QUOTERS OR COMMENTORS Big smile
3- BEST VOCABULARY USER Tongue
Yeh pehele waala mere liye hai kya???

HaayeHaaye laa inne jaldee pehchaan li Tongue
Good going pikachoo   LOL
Accha abhi I'm leaving for clinic
Meet you tomorrow
Msg me regarding everything...
I'll check it...
Take care
Love you
Good night
ohkkk didu...
Aashna_chawla Goldie
Aashna_chawla
Aashna_chawla

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:31am | IP Logged
1 Best dark story / emotional / romantic/ funny /intense and also the other genre you want to introduced   (on going /completed) dono ke alag nominations hone chaiye

2 Parth's or manan or kyy ultimate fan here you can nominate those u usually post about show and cast, who gives written updates and a lot of things

3 The most chahita reader or writer who is friendly   with everyone

I hope u found them useful well i have more suggestions but more than 3 aren't allow so that's okay

Entwined_Fates

_MonsteR_Stuff_ Goldie
_MonsteR_Stuff_
_MonsteR_Stuff_

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:31am | IP Logged

-RAHUL </font>

</font>

Hey Mr. Friend... Yaha just asking opinions...
Asli thread toh abhi bhi not made...
But liked your suggestion...
And we are replying coz we want them to know that yes we are keeping an eye and watching their msgs and appreciating their comment's..

And plss do the honour's of choosing your favourite post...

Thank you for showing concerns
In friendly terms...

hello miss friend
please don't think that i m here in fighting mood with you, i m just saying like a friend because u r my friend here
i wanna say that if u wanna people know that u are keeping an eye on them then just do like on there comment and if in any option where u get doubt then u can askBig smile
i know this is not official thread but for others you wanna give there option then they have to read others option na, and in which they have to read all comments in which you are talking
sorry leave it if u don't like, it a just suggestion take it or leave it, and don't be angry with me friend
and all the best for contest
Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neeju_chinnuEntwined_Fates

Go to top