Rishi's plan works Pawan finds about Rishi-Tanu's affair

Posted: 8 years ago

http://www.latestgossipwu.com/gossip-2603-a

Kasam: Pawan finds about Tanu (Kratika Sengar)-Rishi's (Ssharad Malhotra) love affair and breaks marriage 

The upcoming episode will show that Rishi madly loves Tanu and wants to marry her instead of Neha.

Rishi is heartbroken knowing about Tanu and Pawan's marriage alliance.

Tanu also loves Rishi but couldn't confess her love for Rishi because of Chacha-Chachi.

Rishi plans to break this marriage alliance anyhow and plans to make Tanu jealous and confess her love.

Rishi's jealousy plan goes flop, Rishi now plans a master trick to break Pawan and Tanu's marriage alliance.

Pawan refuses to marry Tanu 

Rishi plans to show Pawan that Tanu and his affair is going on and Tanu is not ready for marriage.

Rishi enters the same room with Tanu in which Pawan was sitting and talks romantically.

Pawan is astonished to see them there and gets angry, Pawan breaks marriage with Tanu.

Rishi is happy knowing that Tanu-Pawan's marriage alliance is broken.

Stay tuned for more exciting updates of the upcoming episodes.

Finally marriage alliance breaks..
Tfs..
finally... happy news indeed ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
hehe rishi apne pyaar ke liye kuchh bhi kr sakta h ๐Ÿ˜†
Will he be like this so passionate for Tanu even after her rebirth hope he do !!
Tfs.waiting to watch.rishi do anything for get his love.soo cute
Though I wish this to come true๐Ÿ˜Š, but I doubt it would happen like that.

Who knows cv's might get crazy idea and turn Pavan into a negative obsessive character and stretch this drama for another 6-months.

He might also kidnap Tanu to get married...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†and then Rishi will come and save her๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by mena_k

Who knows cv's might get crazy idea and turn Pavan into a negative obsessive character and stretch this drama for another 6-months.

He might also kidnap Tanu to get married...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†and then Rishi will come and save her๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

arrey I hope this don't happen๐Ÿ˜• dont scare me... ๐Ÿ˜†
abt 6 months stretching drama not a good idea stretching Pawan till 6 months ๐Ÿคข

BUT

๐Ÿ˜‰sorry Sawera but I also like this to happen Pavan going crazy for Tanu afterall Tanu hai hi itni pyaari ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by mena_k

Originally posted by saaniakh

abt 6 months stretching drama not a good idea stretching Pawan till 6 months ๐Ÿคข

BUT

๐Ÿ˜‰sorry Sawera but I also like this to happen Pavan going crazy for Tanu afterall Tanu hai hi itni pyaari ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I cant see Tanu with someone else๐Ÿ˜†