Anime
Anime

Akatsuki no Yona fan?

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:53am | IP Logged
I was wondering anyone here like Akatsuki no Yona?..well I didn't watch the anime but I read the manga...so anyone here have interest in it?Wink

anime_expert Newbie
anime_expert
anime_expert

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Very good anime. Recommend it. Smile
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:29am | IP Logged
I know it's very good but I prefer Manga over Anime bcz always they missed so much in Anime bcz of the short time...but in Manga everything is in detail...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FangirlForever

FangirlForever IF-Dazzler
FangirlForever
FangirlForever

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Akatsuki No Yona is LOVE 
Watched the anime and have read the manga 
...Renu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Renu...
...Renu...

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Loved the Anime ..but was kinda disappointed with the fourth dragon sudden  intro and the way they just left us hanging at end..they kept building  the show up to a point  but at the end the point never came..ki-ja is bae tho!
PS: i wanna start reading the manga..should i  read it ?does it  worth it ? 
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Renu...

Loved the Anime ..but was kinda disappointed with the fourth dragon sudden  intro and the way they just left us hanging at end..they kept building  the show up to a point  but at the end the point never came..ki-ja is bae tho!

read the Manga..it is way better then the Anime...if you read Manga then you will love Zeno..there is a big twist with Zeno...Wink
...Renu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Renu...
...Renu...

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OtakuGirl-Debo

read the Manga..it is way better then the Anime...if you read Manga then you will love Zeno..there is a big twist with Zeno...Wink
 Is that so? I would  love to know more about zeno ..the anime showed practically  nothing about him..all the other dragons  got 3-4 epi screen time with a back story and development  ..but zeno was just thrown in at the last min, just to sum up the group ..so guess i have to read the manga after all *off to read the manga*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OtakuGirl-Debo

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by OtakuGirl-Debo

Is that so? I would  love to know more about zeno ..the anime showed practically  nothing about him..all the other dragons  got 3-4 epi screen time with a back story and development  ..but zeno was just thrown in at the last min, just to sum up the group ..so guess i have to read the manga after all *off to read the manga*

well in my POV Zeno's story is the most painful then other 3 dragons...Ouch

Go to top