Jamai Raja

India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Possibility for an interesting tragedy !! (Page 2)

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I don't think any mandap drama will happen. But something major will happen for sure. I do want Raghu track to be reversed. Would love to see Nia in an avatar which is opposite of Roshni. But doubt that too happen, but something is surely going to happen to someone.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosesidniprathe

prathe IF-Stunnerz
prathe
prathe

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChurriCreationz

I don't think any mandap drama will happen. But something major will happen for sure. I do want Raghu track to be reversed. Would love to see Nia in an avatar which is opposite of Roshni. But doubt that too happen, but something is surely going to happen to someone.
agreeeEmbarrassed hifi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChurriBurri

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dee_Jay

Roshni getting married to somebody else will mean the show can start to prepare on loosing ALOT of fans/viewers, so I don't think cvs will even think about that. So option 1 impossible (at least that's what SidNi fans hope for). LOL

Option 2 is highly possible since the cvs are in full on repeat mode. Tongue

As per your imagination (3rd option), we will finally get to see a hopeless Sid feeling completely lost and lifeless due to the things happened to him rather than a hero and ideal 'James Bond types' Jamai. This will be something fresh and we can get to see more of Nia's talent in the new avatar. Wink Love your imagination Rose, maybe u can tweet the cvs abt it.

I still have a feeling we might not get mandap drama. People have been disappointed in this track and the production house always considers fans feedback, so they might have understood that we are fed up with this repeating track and come up with something totally unexpected. I know I'm being an optimist here because I know the show overall has tremendous potential.. If only the cvs make use of it. Confused

@bold.. I really hope this happens, the show is so going out of trackConfused
rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prathe

Originally posted by rosesidni

zooie ros can never get married to other person other than sidLOLEmbarrassed 
action pack drama ahead is all can say

atlast i see someone here

Even if she doesn't get married with Yash and get married with Sid.. it doesn't excite me a bit.. Same drama numerous timesConfused As of now I have no interest in watching the show, just hope this track ends soon and something new startsTongue

@bold.. ya will try to come a few times this week.. Got busy with work & show too not interesting meLOL
it will nt reach to marriage point zooie before it can amol will change his game cv's also knw same things dsnt wrk outWink and this plot will be linked to a new trackWink
Am tho positive as always zooie this week will be super awesome am sure all will be bacjk here as happy soulsEmbarrassed

Lets see Mirchi, day 1 was really bad... Tadka singh is not working for meSleepy So much repetition and useless dramaSleepy This week would be entirely Tadka singh, I don't think anyone is interested, u can see it in the forumOuch
prathe IF-Stunnerz
prathe
prathe

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Even if she doesn't get married with Yash and get married with Sid.. it doesn't excite me a bit.. Same drama numerous timesConfused As of now I have no interest in watching the show, just hope this track ends soon and something new startsTongue

@bold.. ya will try to come a few times this week.. Got busy with work & show too not interesting meLOL
it will nt reach to marriage point zooie before it can amol will change his game cv's also knw same things dsnt wrk outWink and this plot will be linked to a new trackWink
Am tho positive as always zooie this week will be super awesome am sure all will be bacjk here as happy soulsEmbarrassed

Lets see Mirchi, day 1 was really bad... Tadka singh is not working for meSleepy So much repetition and useless dramaSleepy This week would be entirely Tadka singh, I don't think anyone is interested, u can see it in the forumOuch
zooie ppl are nt coming here becos of track isnt true all r busy is the reasonEmbarrassed
me too icant be here always bt i do come here cos i see this is in coma stateLOL so atleast i will do wat i can doLOLTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:32am | IP Logged

zooie ppl are nt coming here becos of track isnt true all r busy is the reasonEmbarrassed
me too icant be here always bt i do come here cos i see this is in coma stateLOL so atleast i will do wat i can doLOLTongue

May be all r busy but if there is a good track I'm sure everyone will take atleast a few minutes to come to the forum.. Atleast I would.. now a days neither am I interested in watching the show nor coming to forumOuch I just want the track to get over soon or else I fear I get permenantly de addicted from the show and forumLOL, then coming back would be difficultOuch

Edited by rosesidni - 19 April 2016 at 2:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajprathe

prathe IF-Stunnerz
prathe
prathe

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:43am | IP Logged
that can never happen zooie sidni magic u knwEmbarrassed u will be here and all will come back fr sureTongue

Go to top