Jamai Raja

India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Possibility for an interesting tragedy !!

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:52am | IP Logged

This useless track can lead to an interesting track as per MY IMAGINATIONLOL It is purely my imagination, I'm sure CVs won't take this route b'coz they are stagnated with writing the story to have a fancy dress competition for Sid every week, even when it is evident that audience is losing interest with the same repetition & monotonous story tellingSleepyOuch

Anyway, coming to my thoughts on how they can move the story to something interesting. Now, as per the on going track, Sid is forcing Roshni to act through the marriage rituals with Amol. Now he will even force her to sit in the mandap thinking he can play superman and save Roshni at the last moment.

Now here comes the MAJOR TWIST. On the wedding day, Sid will chase Amol and prevent him from reaching wedding venue, thinking he is the groom.. where as Yash will be doing the ceremony with sehara. In this case 2 things can happen
  1) Either Yash Roshni get married & Roshni hating SidDead and they can destroy the show            completely. 
   2) Or Sid can come and save the day, SidNi get married and the same repetative stuff..

There is a 3rd alternative that is my versionTongue ie, Roshni dying and major tragedy happening on the wedding day..
When Sid asks her to sit in the mandap, I'm sure she won't agree. Sid will convince her with his vada karta hoon dialogueLOL and finally after some emotional scene like Misha Sid marriage time, Roshni may agree on some condition. She may warn Sid that if he doesn't reach on time & stop the marriage she will dieOuch And it may happen accidently, even if its not like Roshni commiting suicide.

Roshni will have hope that Sid will come and stop till the last phera. Sid will be fighting with goons or Amol.. He won't be able to reach on time  (Some nail biting climax sceneTongue). Eventually, Roshni herself may stop the marriage and run away from the mandap. DD & co., Yash etc may go behind her, Roshni may run searching for Sid, reach some cliff  or mountain top, & something happens and she falls.. or some accident may happen on the way & Roshni dies (ya assumed dead, she can come back after ward as nayi RoshniTongue)

This will create some heart breaking story.. Sid will never be able to forgive himself and he will blame himself for Roshni's death. He can live in guilt or go mad. DD may get her memory back in shock then she may either blame herself or Sid for Roshni deathOuch All in all everyone can live in darkness.

Then leap.. Roshni back as someone else. Sid sees her somewhere  but she acts like someone else.. Raghu track in reverse. Roshni can be genuinely angry with Sid b'coz all the nonsense happened b'coz he forced her for the marriage drama or else they can have some other reason for make over. Then they can start an entire new track which would be interesting..

Both TRP wise & entertainment wise the track will be a hit. If a normal viewer or the fan fiction writers of the forum can think this much what is the difficulty for the so called creatives to write something different rather than repeating the same stuffSleepy There is so much potential for JR even now, hope they utilize it rather than neglecting such a successful show with pretty good fan base for some new show whose future have no guarantee.

Edited by rosesidni - 18 April 2016 at 5:57am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Jannat786TTSVDee_Jayimaginativevinii01babithajabinaya98prathe

prathe IF-Stunnerz
prathe
prathe

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:58am | IP Logged
zooie ros can never get married to other person other than sidLOLEmbarrassed 
action pack drama ahead is all can say

atlast i see someone here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_Jayrosesidni

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prathe

Even if she doesn't get married with Yash and get married with Sid.. it doesn't excite me a bit.. Same drama numerous timesConfused As of now I have no interest in watching the show, just hope this track ends soon and something new startsTongue

@bold.. ya will try to come a few times this week.. Got busy with work & show too not interesting meLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_Jaybabithajprathe

prathe IF-Stunnerz
prathe
prathe

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosesidni

Originally posted by prathe

Even if she doesn't get married with Yash and get married with Sid.. it doesn't excite me a bit.. Same drama numerous timesConfused As of now I have no interest in watching the show, just hope this track ends soon and something new startsTongue

@bold.. ya will try to come a few times this week.. Got busy with work & show too not interesting meLOL
it will nt reach to marriage point zooie before it can amol will change his game cv's also knw same things dsnt wrk outWink and this plot will be linked to a new trackWink
Am tho positive as always zooie this week will be super awesome am sure all will be bacjk here as happy soulsEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_JayChurriBurrirosesidnibabithaj

Dee_Jay Senior Member
Dee_Jay
Dee_Jay

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Roshni getting married to somebody else will mean the show can start to prepare on loosing ALOT of fans/viewers, so I don't think cvs will even think about that. So option 1 impossible (at least that's what SidNi fans hope for). LOL

Option 2 is highly possible since the cvs are in full on repeat mode. Tongue

As per your imagination (3rd option), we will finally get to see a hopeless Sid feeling completely lost and lifeless due to the things happened to him rather than a hero and ideal 'James Bond types' Jamai. This will be something fresh and we can get to see more of Nia's talent in the new avatar. Wink Love your imagination Rose, maybe u can tweet the cvs abt it.

I still have a feeling we might not get mandap drama. People have been disappointed in this track and the production house always considers fans feedback, so they might have understood that we are fed up with this repeating track and come up with something totally unexpected. I know I'm being an optimist here because I know the show overall has tremendous potential.. If only the cvs make use of it. Confused

Edited by Dee_Jay - 18 April 2016 at 7:01am

rosesidnibabithajprathe

abinaya98 IF-Sizzlerz
abinaya98
abinaya98

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Omg..ditto thoughts I so want this to happen..
I tweeted Vidya story to CVS too...I want this t happen...I so wanted this since d beginning of d track...
I hope this happens..*fingers crossed*

rosesidnibabithajprathe

imaginative Goldie
imaginative
imaginative

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Interesting imagination, would love to see itBig smile

rosesidniprathe

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Rose, gud to see you...  Your imagination fancies me... I so want something like this to happen... Through this, viewers can see the true love of Roshni too... 

rosesidniprathe

Go to top