India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArShi FF:A crimson Love[Prologue UPD]

Scarlettkevin IF-Dazzler
Scarlettkevin
Scarlettkevin

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Hey my dear ArShi lovers I am here with a story on Arnav and Khushi.I hope you will like it.Enjoy reading and let me know reviews.

ArShi Fanfiction :A Crimson Love

Note:Dear readers as English is not my first language please forgive the grammar mistakes.
                                           PROLOGUE

I felt the familiar warm sensation sliding down on the side of my face as another drop my blood landed on the ground and merged with the pool of my blood which gathered in the last couple of hours.I sometimes imagined how my death would be.May be by accident?or May be from some deathly disease?Maybe even by the end of the world?.But near in my life i imagined my death will happened infront the people who i loved the most in my entire life.I can hear the familiar voice which became the reason of my living in the past 11 months calling my name with desperation,pain,guilt and helplessness.And as much as i wanted to respond to that lovely voice i can't even more a inch of lips from the hours and hours of torture i went through in the past couple of days.Just then i felt a cold metal being placed on the left side of my chest and being pulled into a pair of strong of arms.The same arms which tortured me in the past couple of days.
''Don't even think of taking another step .otherwise i will load all the bullets in her chest''said the voice which i started to loath.
''Rahul just leave her.This is between you and me.so don't involve her in this''said the voice which felt music to my ears.
Hearing the voice so close to me gave me some strength which made me to open my eyes with so much difficulty as my eyelids felt so heavy.As soon as I opened my eyes I saw the face of my love which I longed to see in the past two days and as soon as my eyes locked with HIS I saw the heartbreaking pain in his eyes and I know he is blaming himself  for my  condition.As much as I wanted to assure him that he is not responsible for all this but I didn't have the energy.Just then I saw the gun which was placed on my chest and I looked backed at my love and saw the helplessness in his eyes.
''Just drop the gun and surrender Arnav.If you want her alive then i want you to ask your men to leave this place this moment and i want YOU to kneel down infront of me so that i can show her how your pathetic death.''said Rahul with a cunning smile.
As soon as those left his lips I looked at Arnav and I know he will do it as she saw the defeat in his eyes.But i can't let this happen as I know how much Arnav wanted to kill Rahul and I know what i have to do as i could never life if i become the reason for Arnav's pain and failure.
''Ar...Ar...nav'' I said his name gathering all my strength and I felt Arnav looking me so much love and i smiled sadly at him as i know this will be the last time i will be seeing his eyes with love for me.The next moment Arnav's eyes widen like he read my mind and he shook his head.
''Khushi no.Don't do it''said Arnav with desperation but I know this is the only way so that Arnav can take his revenge on the person who destroyed his entire life.
''I..I..love...you''i said and before he or Rahul could react i placed my hand on the gun and pulled the trigger without a bit of hesitation and i felt a unbearable pain spreading on the my chest and the next moment i heard the sound of firing and felt myself  loosing balance as Rahul's arms leaving me and before i could hit the floor i felt myself being held by a pair of familiar arms which always made me feel home. 
''Khushi open eyes.Come on love please open your eyes''said Arnav's desperate voice and i opened my eyes and looked into his eyes and gave him a smile knowing it will the last as i can feel the burning sensation spreading through my whole chest.
''Why?''asked Arnav caressing my face as his eyes become wet.
''Because ..I..love...you''I said and felt my eyelids getting heavy and i closed my eyes slowly.
''No no no.Don't you dare close your eyes Khushi''said Arnav .Though i wanted to heed to his request i felt myself getting consumed in darkness and finally i felt nothing.
So my readers tell me how was it.I will continue if you guys like it.
All kinds of reviews are welcome.

With Love,
Scarlett.

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

LAluvsIPKKNDaliahayseAUROREsangeethbalalovebadhan..Zahra..anamika00sadia98mhd72muffin1996MrieshkakoyalpariAruna.negimaitydeblinacoderladyHuleygirlWanieAniya55bubulswtjessjazzKtotheMSirenMitralechuarshishiv456suwinParii..ranogillshah10ChitraFMysticRiver

bubulswt IF-Dazzler
bubulswt
bubulswt

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:32am | IP Logged
nice start 
Zephyr. IF-Rockerz
Zephyr.
Zephyr.

Fan Fiction Graphicer

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Scarlet good to see you here... U r a fab writer:)
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:18am | IP Logged
intriguing start...
muffin1996 Senior Member
muffin1996
muffin1996

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Interesting start
WanieA Goldie
WanieA