Ajab Ratri ki Gazab Kahani! My writing index!

Posted: 7 years ago
welcome  to my writing index on Ratri! 

One shots ( OS) 

Tere Mere Daarmiyaan!

What happens when Agent Trisha gets kidnapped? Will Agent Raghav and  CBI team be able to find her? 

Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi { ARCB 1 year special} 

Trisha is forced to get married as per her mothers last wish. Raghav advices her to get married to a boy selected by her family due to his past issue. Now what will the CBI team do to unite Ratri? 

Two shots

Ek Ristha Aisa Hai

A jealous  Raghav when trisha's college friend Sooraj comes back into trisha's life after many years

Tum BIn

Raghav resigns from CBI without anyone's knowledge and leaves to catch vidhushakh. After 3 years when he returns back he learns about Trisha's marriage. Will Raghav and Trisha unite?

Baath Hamari Pakki Hai

A light hearted story when Ratri and CBI team goes to Raipur regarding a case investigation and the events following it.

Manzil Pyaar Ki

Raghav and Trisha in a Holi party consumes bhaang and gets married and consummate there relation. What happens once they came back into there senses?

Three shots

Ehsaas! 

Story continues from were season 1 has ended. Raghav and Trisha's realization about there love and relationship. 

Chupke chupke {On going}

Trisha is living  with a family as a PG hiding her identity. What happens when Raghav enters the house as her driver? 

Zehanaseeb { Discontinued }

An emotional story when Trisha gets attempted to rape and raghav gets romantically involved with trisha's friend Pooja

Tere Bin {On going} 

Trisha & her family dies in a bomb blast. How will Raghav cope up with the fact that Trisha died? Will Raghav ever get back his love in his life? 

Four Shots

Ishq Bulavaa  {On going}

A light hearted story where Ratri goes undercover as a married couple regarding a case in Raghav's friends wedding.

Five shots

Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta

What happens when Raghav decides to get married to a freelance journalist Ridhima? How will trisha react to this? Will raghav marry Ridhima or wiil he realise his feelings for Trisha?

Short Story

Chup Chup Ke

The consequences when Raghav and Trisha secretly gets married and hides it from the world.

Edited by Az07 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Tasha1994

what happened? ???

My writing index 
Originally posted by Tasha1994

ohh awesome

Thank you 
thanks for the index dear .Pls can u update this
You advised me for the index...thanks for the idea...I'll soon do it...

Please if you can update your index...
Originally posted by Desaitara1234

thanks for the index dear .Pls can u update this

updated
Originally posted by braveheartdoc

You advised me for the index...thanks for the idea...I'll soon do it...

Please if you can update your index...

updated
Originally posted by braveheartdoc

Thanks Uma

you are welcome manisha
Thank u so muchhh!!!
Finally am absolutely free done with all the exams...
Now I can happily read them... if u can please make an index on all the stories here... I have missed a lot so it'll be easy for ppl like me 😆
Also if u need any banner for any story, index, anything please let me know... coz I'll be free nowadays... can do for u 😳
Edited by Amreen... - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Amreen...

Thank u so muchhh!!!
Finally am absolutely free done with all the exams...
Now I can happily read them... if u can please make an index on all the stories here... I have missed a lot so it'll be easy for ppl like me 😆
Also if u need any banner for any story, index, anything please let me know... coz I'll be free nowadays... can do for u 😳

Thank u so much Ammu
I will let you know if I need some help
I think v should ask Ananya to make an index of hers. She has very cute Ratri stories plenty in number