hi 
this ss contains material for above 18 so rest please stay away

priyanjli222 Groupbie
priyanjli222
priyanjli222

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:22am | IP Logged
{thisismemberonlypost}
chapter 1

everyone was busy in marriage prepration of vandana ishita elder sister. there was a lot of hustle bustle in the house ishita was busy running here and there helping in maariage
prepration when he came towards her

boy- come to your room 
ishita- ya coming

the boy was ishita best friend her childhood buddy as she entered the room he was sitting on the sofa having some snacks .

ishita was slim trim 22 years girl with beautifull features and curves and the boy was 25 years he was not like boys of his age he was fat although 25 but looked like 
36 he kept simple hairs not like boys of his age the yanky style.

ishita-ya

outside marrige prepration was at full swing no body had time to look at the other people were running here and there.

15 minutes later ishita room

there were dim noises coming from the room as we move further in the room there was a saree that lay on the floor along with a sweat shirt as we move further there was 
blouse and a peticoat along with a track pants moving some further was a br*****e and an Un******r along with a b***r the clothes that adorned ishita and the boy body 
lay on the floor abondend and unattended. moving some further were the jewellery that was adorned by ishita few minutes ago.the dim noises became clearer now the sound 
was of her moans and his grunts .there ishita lay on the floor st**k n**e covered with his n***d form.they were in ages old co********n position he was adjusting himself
within her and she was adjusting him within her they were moving in a rythmic form he was making movements trying to reach her g-s**t and she was moving her body according
to his movements bumping on the floor the room was filled with l**tf**l moans and grunts.his hands moved from her waist to her h**s pulling them pinching them to her b***ts
and started playing with them he encircled them s****d them pinched them .her hands on his back giving him a massage and few scratches.as he was busy with her b****ts
ishita tigtend her legs around him her hold on his p***s increased.

ishita- ummm i am ready

boy started increasing his pace they both picked up rhythm and soon reached the climax.the boy removed himself from ishita and removed his c****m to throw it in waste 
box.ishita sat on the floor.

boy- are u ok
ishita-yes
boy- liked it
ishita-hmmm

ishita got up from floor and took few steps towards her clothes.

boy- still wet.
ishita- ya what else u expect
boy- let me help u then.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sona27rashmiaroraAastha26sangeethbalaRAMYAVAISHUTc_TcLove9anamika87FreedomOfSpeech

priyanjli222 Groupbie
priyanjli222
priyanjli222

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:56am | IP Logged
chapter 2

he made ishita sit on the bed and widened her legs and placed his head beetween her legs opening her p***y l**s he took her b*d within his mouth and started absorbing her
left over c*m that sticked to the area.his tounge pressed her b*d licked it and moved in circular motion around it.ishita tigtly held bedsheet in her palms and started 
moaning.

boy- here u go.

ishita as if was brought back from another world

ishita- ya ya let me go its my sister wedding she told him roughly as to not to show her frustration as she had prepared herself for another round of escatacy.

the boy smirked.

ishita- dont smirk i am yet not satisfied

boy- dont worry whats the hurry

ishita left a small smile and punched him on the elbow

outside ishita room

mihika- ishita akka are u inside come fast the baraat is about to come.

ishita - ya i  am coming.

mihika - akka have u seen raman anna he was going to help amma god knows where he is now havent seen him since morning

ishita looked at the boy.

ishita- mihika he may be somewhere here only

mihika- ok akka i will look around u come fast.

ishita - so u were going to help amma haan.

raman looked at her as if being caught.

raman- ya i was  going to help but got busy with amma's daughter.

ishita- ahaan i better get dressed and leave u come in 20 minutes.

raman- see u soon wll wait for our next escatic encounter

ishita - me too

they were ishita raman childhood buddies,college mate, neighbours best friends and now they turned there simple relation into complicated one and were bed mate satisfier
of each other bodily needs in short FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS but how far wll this relation go and what impact it put on there friendship what will happen when they find a life partner

Edited by priyanjli222 - 18 April 2016 at 6:13am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sona27rashmiaroraAastha26IshraDivan04RAMYAVAISHUsangeethbalasweetiepiee090Dolly_1410Tc_TcLove9anamika87FreedomOfSpeech

anamika87 Senior Member
anamika87
anamika87

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Nice
Continue soon

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top