India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

End Of Raja Track And The Start Of A New One

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:17am | IP Logged

So, the Raja Track ended...For the last two days , i was genuinely worried for Viplav...I was just praying that the Cvs should not bring any memory loss kinda stupid drama...and thank God they did not...I will not say that the Raja Drama failed to impress me...because this was still better than that shambhu's hatya track and Kanak-Tripurari love scenes...But dont u think that this track was suddenly ended??...The actor playing Raja was not upto the mark, especially in his scenes with a brilliant star like Mishal...which did disappoint us a lot...and these negative characters are meant for separating the leads...and according to Raja's flashback scene, DT brought him in AN so that he can separate vidha...but did raja ever try to separate vidha or kidnap dhani or harm vipu...now I am missing Tripurari...He should come and kidnap Dhani and then Viplav will go to save dhani and beat the goons black and blueTongue...these kind of tracks excite me very much where the hero fights for saving the heroineLOL...Raja was always behind money and property of DT...it was only in the last episode that he tried to defame Viplav to become the heir to the Tripathi family...IKRS Cvs either end some very interesting plots in 2 days or stretch a track for a whole month without showing anything worth watching...Seriously the only thing which had impressed me the most from this Raja Track was the court drama...Dhani was arrested and Viplav saved her...It could have been more exciting but still I am OK with it..

Now after seeing the E24 seg, first of all Thank You E24 people for giving some of ur very precious time to IKRS and come up with an Ishq Segment...otherwise I was wondering whether these people remember that there is a show called IKRS which is aired on colorsTv..OuchOuch...SBS waalon u remain busy with naagmani and chandramaniAngryAngry

So acc to meenu, the Reporter of IKRS forum, a new female character is going to make a dhamakedar entry...now since Tania did not turn out to be -ve, I am very sure that this girl is going to fall for Viplav ...I just pray that we get to see at least one sensible antagonist in IKRS other than DT, KT..in dono ka dimaag toh, i am telling u kahin ghum gaya hai...ya phir tel lene gaya hai..sach mein...
It will be great to see this new villain trying to separate Vidha and everytime her plan flops...But dont want to see some typical tracks like Dhani giving Bhasans on True Love and how Vidha are Saath Janmon Ke Saathi and even death cant separate them blah blah blah and a big No from my side to typical bhasans on Mangalsutra and SindoorDeadDead..They are too boring..
In case cvs are reading this, I want to tell u on behalf of whole IKRS Forum , FB Fanclub, Twitter Fanclub That WE DONT WANT OUR HERO TO GET LOST IN FEMALE CROWD...BRING WHATEVER PROBLEM U WANT IN VIDHA'S LIFE BUT VIPLAV SHOULD BE THE ONE EMERGING OUT AS TRUE HERO EVERYTIME AND SOLVING THE PROBLEMS...WE DONT WANT MAHAN ATMA TYPE BAHU IN IKRS ...

now Dhani will get jealous and the much waited jealousy track will start...Though I wanted to see a jealous Viplav But Lets see how does a jealous Dhani look like..LOLLOL..

Jug Jug Jiyo IKRS...May the trp rises and this show continue for another two years showing a strong Male Lead..Day Dreaming

P.S. I am always ready to make new postsTongue..kuch dimaag mein nahi ata hai toh i just post my bakwas...LOL..but this is no bakwas...Read it and leave it and leave ur comments 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

anusonu24DAPSGNickelodeonNuttymeMibenijasati65svnshttyIlinadhiabhiMishfanMagnolia2Meenakshi-rgnandyy55sura123samanthanacocoatreeNusiSgAkkiLuvsCOLORS

fahmed IF-Dazzler
fahmed
fahmed

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Well written post. I agree with whatever u said.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Titli_KK3148

sati65 Senior Member
sati65
sati65

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Wonderful post barbie..agree with u

Titli_KK3148

nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Barbie dear!  Thanks for remembering RA track is a flop one, though the track has to b there for 3 months Cv's ended their contract soon or they will return taking a revenge after coming out of Jail.
Tripurari is the best villain so far in IKRS.

Coming to new entry a girl btwn #Vidha to create problems & make jealous dhaani, lets c how it works & will it improve TRP to the show & finally how long our CV's allow them to Entertain us!!

Bua might be negative entry she will work according to DT's planzAngry
Have to wait & watch how these characters progressing this week.

Thank u Barbie.

Titli_KK3148

adhiabhi Goldie
adhiabhi
adhiabhi

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Nice post dear Clap I too want to end the Raja's track soon But that twist with Dt make it a big flop. Unnecessary twist. Hope CVS will not forget about it in future. About the new track as u said don't want dhani to lead IKRS. Viplav is the backbone. He must be there as a superstar by solving problems.

Titli_KK3148

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Same thing from me. Barbs !  New entries n sub-plots sketch goes frail and couldn't offer much to viewers.Either they need to work on narration or bring a heavy voltage drama with a emotional baggage. New entries should match up to the calibre to handle TP family.  DT n RA shaking hands it's a random twist it doesn't looks like a planned mission..I need to agree RA track much better than murder track.We want our TP back and he had a great screen presence don't know how far that goes..I do hope writers putting much effort in giving packaged episodes. 

Titli_KK3148

svnshtty Senior Member
svnshtty
svnshtty

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Agree ... Strong male lead .. IKRS strongpoint... That should remain intact as u said

Titli_KK3148

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:55am | IP Logged
jug jug jiyo barbie . post banatey raho . 
and yes hope we get a good antagonist. 
and long live IKRS !!!!!!!! scared !!!!!!!

Titli_KK3148

Go to top