Parvarrish - Season 2

Live Updates 18/4/16 - Page 4

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Adi still in the SOTY. Why he was not exposed the way anki was? I mean in front of sumedh sir.  Only ria and jogi took upon them selves 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ..Kimi..

okayy...I will call you cheeku πŸ˜‰kitna cute nickname hai πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

ArreyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello Everyone! As said in the introduction thread, I finally got the ample opportunity to start my "back-to-back" response session to you gu... Ah, "people". 😊 Sorry for being almost 5-days late [since my formal announcement] but hopefully now I'll be able complete half portion this within a matter of few hours. Delay caused due to various familial issues and an internet connectivity issue since few days. Hope you've forgiven me. πŸ˜” πŸ€”

Now getting back to point, the key highlights of my "back-to-back" responses will be episode discussion and commentaries. Now you might ask what's special about that [since it is already being done by some of us]? Well, the "special" or rather say, the highlighting factor of my posts will be that I'll try "stressing" on to the points either left improperly/incompletely covered by others or even not covered by any[one] at all. And another is that I may add forward-thoughts [that popped up in my mind right after watching that particular episode] to give an idea of what was my thinking about certain events in that episode and future-events caused by such events (mostly for "week-ender" episodes). So these will be the key differentiator, I believe. So having said that, that will be my target which I'll hopefully be able to achieve [if everything goes right]. 😊

So, now, let the "marathon" begin:
Edited by maazkalim - 7 years ago
maazkalim thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hardika

how abt a forehead kiss guys

Cute and caring gesture but I think could turn out to be a "blunder" too...
maazkalim thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NAUCholic

But real life mein forehead kiss is not an issue at all. Bhai-behen/ dost log bhi forehead pe kiss dete hai. But haan, serial mein now they'll make a big issue out of this.

Disagreed! No offence intended but may be your youth-show type mentality is saying it isn't any "issue at all" but real-life mein bhi aisa hota hai. And I'm also talking about urban-class/urban-societies. Any family, and I meant any family who haven't forgotten their "Indian roots" are never going to take this lightly. And I'm saying this from my life-experience of interacting with my relatives in live in such metropolitan cities. See, it was also depicted that Jogi started feeling enormously guilty about it within couple of hours. And regarding your "bhai-behen/dost" logic/point/remark, there are also "easy" counter-logics available for that but I'm not going to put them beforehand because I'm just conveying that mindset rather than intending to argue with you, let alone quarrel. πŸ˜ƒ Peace. 😊
maazkalim thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -beena-

Otherwise Adi and Ankita  who have been exposed by them will not have the "audacity" to behave in that manner.

Quoted word: Well said! πŸ˜ƒ But do you really think that guys (using it because "hating" them) like Chachi and Adi can be shamefaced that easily?? πŸ€”
maazkalim thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Adi still in the SOTY. Why he was not exposed the way anki was? I mean in front of sumedh sir.  Only ria and jogi took upon them selves 

Couldn't agree more! I think because both of the parties involved only wanted to let the truth come-out ASAP. As in Jogi just wanted Ria to witness the truth so that she can get back to her senses which she almost completely lost a way long back [on the road] and Ria wanted to do this in "private" because what if Adi isn't in actual the way Jogi always tends to paint him? What if Adi's point is correct that Jogi's intent is malicious? This would have caused her a lot of embarrassment in front of everyone else and a risk of losing her "desired relationship" for no reason was what would've been in her mind, I believe. πŸ€”
maazkalim thumbnail

@Sonal- Thank You so much! :D

The title said MMS controversy. Aisa kuch hota hai?

Haan, hota hai...! πŸ˜› Padhe-likhe ganwaaron ke liye ye sab kuchh hota hai...!!! πŸ€” The word "MMS" doesn't even mean what it's "popularly known as" in India, it's like every mineral water-bottle is called as "Bisleri". πŸ˜†
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
*Ignore this. Don't know how to delete comments.*Edited by NAUCholic - 7 years ago
maazkalim thumbnail

*Ignore this. Don't know how to delete comments.*

Okay, Thanks dear! I also reminisced that once you post anything on IF, you can't delete it*! And that's no [clear and easy] way to get around this "maximum 10 posts per 24 hours for a newbie" policy which is enforced through/via an automated filter. Forgot about it due to my STML**. 😊

*Except moderators, obviously.
**A serious "Personal-Disclosure"