i will drag him to police
Hardika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
how abt a forehead kiss guys
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for LU.   omg today's episode not as expected.  why jogi why?
Ria - have the guts and admit the truth. why quite when u r usually bak bak in rude manner
Rish_Rubles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Today was totally unexpected. Who thought Jogi would go to this extent to protect Ria. But he is protecting her too much. He should push her to tell Simran the truth to eliminate any misunderstandings between mother daughter duo. I think Simran would have forgiven Ria after she would have got to know about Adi. 
I think Ria will tell her the truth soon 
Btw, this is the first time Ria Jogi came onscreen without bickering and it was so cute. When they were standing in front of Adi too ;)
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
adi has recorded something from the CCTV and  I think it might be jogi consoling ria and kissing her forehead.  Then later on he will blackmail ria and jogi, especially ria OR will send photos on everyones mobiles.
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Kimi..

Thanks a lot for the update Sonal..I was going to post..but as you said the sound wasn't much audible...I couldn't get what they're saying..hence I didn't post here..

Ya NAUCholic...me too hope kuch serious na ho πŸ˜”
btw what's ur name?πŸ˜›

Hi, it is Amu/ Anu. Two names because both are my nicknames. Ek aur hai- cheeku.πŸ˜† But people call ke that to tease/irritate me.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Hi, it is Amu/ Anu. Two names because both are my nicknames. Ek aur hai- cheeku.πŸ˜† But people call ke that to tease/irritate me.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

okayy...I will call you cheeku πŸ˜‰kitna cute nickname hai πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

adi has recorded something from the CCTV and  I think it might be jogi consoling ria and kissing her forehead.  Then later on he will blackmail ria and jogi, especially ria OR will send photos on everyones mobiles.

Yeah! Might be possible. Isliye he was lurking around the CCTV room. But real life mein forehead kiss is not an issue at all. Bhai-behen/ dost log bhi forehead pe kiss dete hai. But haan, serial mein now they'll make a big issue out of this. And Jassi will sort it out. Tab Jogi wapis track pe aa jayega. Warna abhi toh he has started to fight with Jassi and saw in the upcoming spoiler ki he'll come in between of a Jassi - Ria convo and asks Jassi to shut up. Matlab I guess Jassi - Jogi ka thoda jhagda and tension hoga, but ultimately she'll help him out in the video wala case.
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

This is possible.Adi might have recorded something.
This explains Adi and Ankita's attitude and behavior in the upcoming spoiler where he warns Jogi when Jogi holds his collar and Ankita is also her usual self. Otherwise Adi and Ankita  who have been exposed by them will not have the audacity to behave in that manner.

Edited by -beena- - 8 years ago