India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SPA 16 (Page 6)

SAKSHI807 Groupbie
SAKSHI807
SAKSHI807

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
@angrybird...r u trying to say that DT is d script writer or creative head of d show...it is nt in hands of DT...hv u ever heard any rumour that DT denies any scene with KP?? If this would hv happen than media and we would hv known..nd d scene which u r talking about c waala...it is shown only once in all hindi tv shows ..plz dont judge her acting by her relationship staus

Edited by SAKSHI807 - 18 April 2016 at 11:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9DivianTanz_Divz

-AngryBird- Goldie
-AngryBird-
-AngryBird-

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose35

Originally posted by -AngryBird-

Originally posted by rose35

Originally posted by -AngryBird-

Originally posted by DivianTanz_Divz

Originally posted by SAKSHI807

Why they will not agree...if they could do hot photoshoots together...than y could not they perform...nd plz dont spread rumours, everything is fine between then...i feel half of d prblms are bcoz of us as we assume anything which never exists...plz be positive yrr..

@bold.. exactly. Nothing is known yet, but people are as usual the expert at assumption and spreading rumors. Arre, let things happen.. then say anything for and against someone.
And, not only female lead might have reasons, the male lead also may have reasons of not performing with the female lead, which who is sensible enough may understand what may be. So, just pointing finger to the female lead (criticizing her is a fav thing for some though) completely ignoring the male leads is being ignorant !! If it is compulsory for them, they will whether they like it or not (I believe they won't have any problem inspite of personal reasons as they are good buddies). Aage aage hangama khare karna koi hum YHMians se sikheLOL!!

I know, you'll come. Blind DT bhakt. Tongue Ohhh really? Yeah, KP has problems with her thats why in 2015 we got back to back divan performances after he got married. Embarrassed But after your devi has got engaged. There has been not a single performance or a hot IshRa romance. She has been busy in promoting her so called BF! Thats why she took him to SL also! Smartly replacing KP. Tongue Par khair, mein bhi kis ko smajhane ki koshish kar rahi hon! Tongue Jai Devi Maiya Ki! Tongue

Don't know about other things...but Ishra romance...how can you forget the hut scene in the jungle, Raman meeting IShu in the middle of the night, IShu seducing Raman at the hotel...all that happened just before the leap...what was that? Ishra war????

It was not bold and passionate. Bold what was we got during Holi time and C time. At that time DT was single.

And how many times do the other leads from other SP shows do that bold scene? Even SP and Ekta won't give those bold scenes on a daily basis. It is a sanskari channel. You should take this complaint with the Ekta and SP instead of blaming the leads. As for SPA...it has not even happened yet..so why jump to conclusions and start wars and blame games? What is the point of this every day fights?Both the leads have from time to time behaved extremely irritatingly. ML also. He stopped giving joint bytes long back while other ML give joint bytes even after fights and slaps with FL. So let's not go into blame game. Both are equally to be blamed.Ouch

The last one before I leave. Agree KP don't gives joint bytes that was also a reason bcos of ... I don't wanna say it openly otherwise things will get worse. All I want to say is, if KP is at fault. DT is more at fault! She has the habit of putting the blame on others! Anyways, I rest my case before I leave. This will be my last comment over here.
-AngryBird- Goldie
-AngryBird-
-AngryBird-

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAKSHI807

@angrybird...r u trying to say that DT is d script writer or creative head of d show...it is nt in hands of DT...hv u ever heard any rumour that DT denies any scene with KP?? If this would hv happen than media and we would hv known..nd d scene which u r talking about c waala...it is shown only once in all hindi tv shows ..plz dont judge her acting by her relationship staus

Fine... Meri galti hai.. Maaf karo! Sorry that I dared to say something over here!
Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Comeon guys chill now there is no need to fight for anything wen d tym comes we shall fight den it seems like celebs are more comfortable with each other and here we fight against each other y shld we fight for those actors?? They can fight their battles by themselves we shld jst enjy if there is their performance or else sulk dat we didn't get

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nikichatz1Love9sanayhm0001-AngryBird-rose1000DivianTanz_Divz

smilinggirl2590 Senior Member
smilinggirl2590
smilinggirl2590

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Some ppl in forum have no other work than to bash or blame divyanka for everything . we dont even know if der s performance or not but concluded she due to personal life would have denied . because have to bash her tats it ...
My view u can criticise dt in lot but not professionally ... Be it yhm , events , ekta bcl , ad she has never had no .  for yhm too be it bytes to selfies or intvs for yhm she has done it all from day one till today ... Kp too posted ishra pics gave bytes but stopped all nealy one and half yr back . its he who says no be it bytes or looks ... He s correct in his own way .each actor have their ways ...coming to dt whatever never has been a report of dt saying no . even bcl team dance ... So I don't think dt will ever say no not for this but for anything professional ... 

Coming to the srilankan event , get facts clear kp couldn't make to event due to issue with channel tats why der was no divan dance ... Dt din stop him ... Even kp was to go to event with ankita only ... If kp had gone and if dt denied dancing with him he danced alone and if no karankita and only divek happened then wat all ur allegations are correct but nothing such happened ... Kp couldn't make it so no divan and only dt ... Its as simple as tat ... If both went watever their personal equation may be they would have performed in event... Divek was in bad taste but even rohit was on stage and can u guys be sure if ankita went she wouldn't have gone stage no na ... So just by assumptions  don't make dream world to bash a person ... 
The topic was abt divan dance , it could have been a gud discussion if ppl stop attacking actors personally by assumptions ... 
I am sure both dt and kp would have no prob and will perform ... 

Edited by smilinggirl2590 - 18 April 2016 at 11:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DivianTanz_Divz

Alu- IF-Stunnerz
Alu-
Alu-

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
About Kp not giving bytes, he doesn't for himself either, so the blame for that is completely on himself. The reason he only knows
DiyaRathore Goldie
DiyaRathore
DiyaRathore

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:30am | IP Logged
double post

Edited by DiyaRathore - 18 April 2016 at 11:31am
DiyaRathore Goldie
DiyaRathore
DiyaRathore

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Divyanka blamed Divan fans for her linking up rumor with KP and at the same breath she blamed so called "haters" for her link up rumor (now we know what's the truth) with Vivek..that says a lot about her personality and behavior. It's printed...done and dusted.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kpdt-AngryBird-TheGlamourgal

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index