India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SPA 16 (Page 4)

Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Comeon yaar wen she can perform a seductive dance in d shw can't she perform nrml number in d award func?? I am saying this because people are saying dat things changed
And before people tag me as bling bhakt am not but I only blame wen I feel they are wrong even before knowing anything y to blame them?? If something happens den we can strt d blame game for now let's chill and enjy

Edited by Sri1091 - 18 April 2016 at 10:04am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

megha2227Love9Pravallisanayhm0001rose1000svati12DivianTanz_Divz

Alu- IF-Stunnerz
Alu-
Alu-

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:04am | IP Logged
It all depends on SP, doubt actors can refuse if SP pressurizes ROFL
Rest I don't care
Its better not to expect a performance
you'll get BKT

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

megha2227nikichatz1Love9rose1000shivangi838Sri1091

TheGlamourgal Goldie
TheGlamourgal
TheGlamourgal

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Doing scenes in a show and giving performance in the award show is diff.Doing in the show is part of her job and agreement which she has to do it compulsorily but for award show they can give numerous reasons. After seeing DT's nautanki during SL event  , we can clearly see where the things are heading too and its hard to trust her atleast I dont

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngryBird-

SAKSHI807 Groupbie
SAKSHI807
SAKSHI807

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Dont comment on ishra romance...let me tell u...world came to know about DT's engagement on 15th jan...but prior to this they were already in love since august or sept...nd in yhm we saw ishra romance...that intense hugs etc...so u plz dont connect it with DT... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9traveller_girlDivianTanz_Divz

SAKSHI807 Groupbie
SAKSHI807
SAKSHI807

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Nd at sri lanka event...KP was stopped by star plus...not by DT...nd i agree DT VD performance was dissapointing for us

Edited by SAKSHI807 - 18 April 2016 at 10:13am
Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheGlamourgal

Doing scenes in a show and giving performance in the award show is diff.Doing in the show is part of her job and agreement which she has to do it compulsorily but for award show they can give numerous reasons. After seeing DT's nautanki during SL event , we can clearly see where the things are heading too and its hard to trust her atleast I dont

I dnt knw abt other award shws but sp's award shows are different even they give awards in their reel names so real life couples wouldn't be allowed for sure lets wait yaar last year aao we didn't expect they performance but we got it na let's see wat happens dis year as now d so called bf of her got a lead role I guess we will be spared and he is going to be a colors lead so no where he will have a performance in sp's show so am confident dat nothing cheap happens

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheGlamourgalsanayhm0001Alu-

DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AngryBird-

I know, you'll come. Blind DT bhakt. Tongue Ohhh really? Yeah, KP has problems with her thats why in 2015 we got back to back divan performances after he got married. Embarrassed But after your devi has got engaged. There has been not a single performance or a hot IshRa romance. She has been busy in promoting her so called BF! Thats why she took him to SL also! Smartly replacing KP. Tongue Par khair, mein bhi kis ko smajhane ki koshish kar rahi hon! Tongue Jai Devi Maiya Ki! Tongue

@bold, Some others have replied to your so called confusion about IshRa romance, hot scenes.
But, some people won't mend their ways na!! Personal attack is like fun for you all, right? When I replied, I at least dint attack you personally or said anything to you directly or dint even mock, or not even called you a blind fan of someone. I dint even said with assurance who has reasons or not.. cos I don't know what the exact truth, and I assume you too don't know the truth of what are the reasons for that happening. Just because, many think like the same, that is not proved to be the truth. You have your valid reasons and assumptions, I have mine. But, you don't have the right to mock anyone or any fandom and just call anyone as someone's blind fan even if he/she is, forgetting that there are people who are even blind fans of theirs fav also. And, excuse me .. this is against IF rule. And, for your kind information, the comparison has been brought by someone else and also you. I counter commented only. So, don't even blame me for bringing this on.
Anyway, if you felt so bad and hurt by this blind fan's comment, I am really very very sorry.. but not for u, for myself, cos, I forgot this forum hasn't changed a bit and will never change.

PS : If doing scenes in a show is compulsory that's why she is doing it, then it is being said that SPA performance is compulsory.. so the outcome can be guessed already.. they will perform whether they rehearse now or not.
I had my answer for your previous post.. but, really don't want to stretch this matter of fan war further. As a member, I have replied to your this post.

Edited by DivianTanz_Divz - 18 April 2016 at 10:20am
traveller_girl IF-Sizzlerz
traveller_girl
traveller_girl

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivangi838

Originally posted by traveller_girl

Let's all stay positive...I am quite hopeful they will perform...

what 2 do yaar our HOPE NEVER DIESLOLLOL

Never ever...

Humare hopes with Ishra/Divan...#ForeverTogether

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index