India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SPA 16 (Page 3)

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:37am | IP Logged
just hoping dat they give a smashing performanceWink and close everyone's mouths.LOL..that's what wud help now as a lot has happenedConfused...becoz there is no reason 4 them practically to not perform Confused
ps- for me deal is simple if they perform i watch the show Winkif they donot ..i will not watch d show even to see them getting awards.Ouch.will watch it online..won't be able 2 bear other jodis hogging all limelight then Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

megha2227Love9sanayhm0001ishitaruhimaduragymhasiumSri1091DivianTanz_Divz

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivangi838

just hoping dat they give a smashing performanceWink and close everyone's mouths.LOL..that's what wud help now as a lot has happenedConfused...becoz there is no reason 4 them practically to not perform Confused
ps- for me deal is simple if they perform i watch the show Winkif they donot ..i will not watch d show even to see them getting awards.Ouch.will watch it online..won't be able 2 bear other jodis hogging all limelight then Cry

I toh watch online only..
toh agr koi performance hoga toh dekhungi...
warna sirf awards scenes..
n waise bhi insta par toh update aa hi jayega..LOL
n awards ka bhi pehle pata chal jata hai ki kisko mila hai..LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9sanayhm0001maduragymhasiumshivangi838Sri1091DivianTanz_Divz

DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAKSHI807

Why they will not agree...if they could do hot photoshoots together...than y could not they perform...nd plz dont spread rumours, everything is fine between then...i feel half of d prblms are bcoz of us as we assume anything which never exists...plz be positive yrr..

@bold.. exactly. Nothing is known yet, but people are as usual the expert at assumption and spreading rumors. Arre, let things happen.. then say anything for and against someone.
And, not only female lead might have reasons, the male lead also may have reasons of not performing with the female lead, which who is sensible enough may understand what may be. So, just pointing finger to the female lead (criticizing her is a fav thing for some though) completely ignoring the male leads is being ignorant !! If it is compulsory for them, they will whether they like it or not (I believe they won't have any problem inspite of personal reasons as they are good buddies). Aage aage hangama khare karna koi hum YHMians se sikheLOL!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PravalliLove9-Atii-

-AngryBird- Goldie
-AngryBird-
-AngryBird-

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Those who have problem with my comment! I'm sorry for saying that thing openly but I don't regret commenting about it. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I'm a DivAni too but not a blind DivAni. I know where things are heading too. KP has always been professional. I'm sure, he won't have any problem but you cannot trust the other one. We all saw SL event! We know what happened over there. Truth will remain truth! We cannot change! Sorry, if anyone left bad.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramnicegulTheGlamourgalshivangi838

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatica

Originally posted by shivangi838

I toh watch online only..
toh agr koi performance hoga toh dekhungi...
warna sirf awards scenes..
n waise bhi insta par toh update aa hi jayega..LOL
n awards ka bhi pehle pata chal jata hai ki kisko mila hai..LOL

true swati last year i watched dem on tv as i saw promo of their perfromance on besharmi ki height..agar aisa kuch hua iss baar then i will watch otherwise  a big NO LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

svati12traveller_girl

traveller_girl IF-Sizzlerz
traveller_girl
traveller_girl

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Let's all stay positive...I am quite hopeful they will perform...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9sanayhm0001maduragymhasiumshivangi838Sri1091svati12

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by traveller_girl

Let's all stay positive...I am quite hopeful they will perform...

what 2 do yaar our HOPE NEVER DIESLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9sanayhm0001maduragymhasiumtraveller_girlSri1091

rose1000 Goldie
rose1000
rose1000

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AngryBird-

Originally posted by DivianTanz_Divz

Originally posted by SAKSHI807

Why they will not agree...if they could do hot photoshoots together...than y could not they perform...nd plz dont spread rumours, everything is fine between then...i feel half of d prblms are bcoz of us as we assume anything which never exists...plz be positive yrr..

@bold.. exactly. Nothing is known yet, but people are as usual the expert at assumption and spreading rumors. Arre, let things happen.. then say anything for and against someone.
And, not only female lead might have reasons, the male lead also may have reasons of not performing with the female lead, which who is sensible enough may understand what may be. So, just pointing finger to the female lead (criticizing her is a fav thing for some though) completely ignoring the male leads is being ignorant !! If it is compulsory for them, they will whether they like it or not (I believe they won't have any problem inspite of personal reasons as they are good buddies). Aage aage hangama khare karna koi hum YHMians se sikheLOL!!

I know, you'll come. Blind DT bhakt. Tongue Ohhh really? Yeah, KP has problems with her thats why in 2015 we got back to back divan performances after he got married. Embarrassed But after your devi has got engaged. There has been not a single performance or a hot IshRa romance. She has been busy in promoting her so called BF! Thats why she took him to SL also! Smartly replacing KP. Tongue Par khair, mein bhi kis ko smajhane ki koshish kar rahi hon! Tongue Jai Devi Maiya Ki! Tongue

Don't know about other things...but Ishra romance...how can you forget the hut scene in the jungle, Raman meeting IShu in the middle of the night, IShu seducing Raman at the hotel...all that happened just before the leap...what was that? Ishra war????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9DivianTanz_Divz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index