Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavi4u

I just hope the Leads perform...and not like the srilanka eventLOL

yeah...u r right...just hope ki firse esa na ho

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:48am | IP Logged
chances are less...lets wait 4 some news by sbs/sbb etc before hoping 4 anything else LOL
TheGlamourgal Goldie
TheGlamourgal
TheGlamourgal

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:51am | IP Logged
No hopes...most likely they won't
Yes, for all sp lead jodis it is compulsory and they will perform but yhm leads will have their 101 reasons to not to dance.health issues, timing , schedule, shooting n blah blah except their own reason of not interested in dancing with each other mainly female lead DT ...she will create insta drama , lecturing fans , blaming costars every drama she will do to not to dance.

Edited by TheGlamourgal - 18 April 2016 at 9:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram-AngryBird-

Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Yaar y r u people saying chances are less?? Wen she performed on wheel chair y will she not perform wen she is fyn?? Last year also they didn't do more reharsals actually they dnt need long reharsals like others because these both have a natural chemistry I am sure they will perform
Not to mention last year they were not even in taking terms but they performed so this year they are good so they will def perform

Edited by Sri1091 - 18 April 2016 at 8:54am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

madhavibmegha2227DivSoumyaLove9sanayhm0001sarsyednicegulmaduragymhasiumshivangi838svati12traveller_girlDivianTanz_Divz

-AngryBird- Goldie
-AngryBird-
-AngryBird-

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:59am | IP Logged
I'm sure KP won't have any problem but you cannot trust Madam DT! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheGlamourgal

Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AngryBird-

I'm sure KP won't have any problem but you cannot trust Madam DT! Tongue

Taali do haath se Bajti hein I don't think they both have any prb in performing y are we speculating dat they won't? Let's wait and seen they are professionals and itz complicate for d jodi to perform who were nominated so let's wait and see

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9DivSoumyasarsyedsanayhm0001DivianTanz_Divz

TheGlamourgal Goldie
TheGlamourgal
TheGlamourgal

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri1091

Yaar y r u people saying chances are less?? Wen she performed on wheel chair y will she not perform wen she is fyn?? Last year also they didn't do more reharsals actually they dnt need long reharsals like others because these both have a natural chemistry I am sure they will perform
Not to mention last year they were not even in taking terms but they performed so this year they are good so they will def perform

Things have changed now.even though they were not on talking terms last year ,as a strict professionals they performed but this year DT might not agree even on professional basis.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram

SAKSHI807 Groupbie
SAKSHI807
SAKSHI807

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Why they will not agree...if they could do hot photoshoots together...than y could not they perform...nd plz dont spread rumours, everything is fine between then...i feel half of d prblms are bcoz of us as we assume anything which never exists...plz be positive yrr..

Edited by SAKSHI807 - 18 April 2016 at 9:28am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

madhavibsanjana_89Love9zub_airPravallisarsyedsanayhm0001maduragymhasiumtraveller_girlSri1091svati12shivangi838DivianTanz_Divz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index