Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -AngryBird-

I know, you'll come. Blind DT bhakt. πŸ˜› Ohhh really? Yeah, KP has problems with her thats why in 2015 we got back to back divan performances after he got married. 😳 But after your devi has got engaged. There has been not a single performance or a hot IshRa romance. She has been busy in promoting her so called BF! Thats why she took him to SL also! Smartly replacing KP. πŸ˜› Par khair, mein bhi kis ko smajhane ki koshish kar rahi hon! πŸ˜› Jai Devi Maiya Ki! πŸ˜›

@bold, Some others have replied to your so called confusion about IshRa romance, hot scenes.
But, some people won't mend their ways na!! Personal attack is like fun for you all, right? When I replied, I at least dint attack you personally or said anything to you directly or dint even mock, or not even called you a blind fan of someone. I dint even said with assurance who has reasons or not.. cos I don't know what the exact truth, and I assume you too don't know the truth of what are the reasons for that happening. Just because, many think like the same, that is not proved to be the truth. You have your valid reasons and assumptions, I have mine. But, you don't have the right to mock anyone or any fandom and just call anyone as someone's blind fan even if he/she is, forgetting that there are people who are even blind fans of theirs fav also. And, excuse me .. this is against IF rule. And, for your kind information, the comparison has been brought by someone else and also you. I counter commented only. So, don't even blame me for bringing this on.
Anyway, if you felt so bad and hurt by this blind fan's comment, I am really very very sorry.. but not for u, for myself, cos, I forgot this forum hasn't changed a bit and will never change.

PS : If doing scenes in a show is compulsory that's why she is doing it, then it is being said that SPA performance is compulsory.. so the outcome can be guessed already.. they will perform whether they rehearse now or not.
I had my answer for your previous post.. but, really don't want to stretch this matter of fan war further. As a member, I have replied to your this post.
Edited by DivianTanz_Divz - 8 years ago
traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shivangi838

what 2 do yaar our HOPE NEVER DIESπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Never ever...

Humare hopes with Ishra/Divan...#ForeverTogether
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: traveller_girl

Never ever...

Humare hopes with Ishra/Divan...#ForeverTogether

We are such crazy fans yaar hope they doesn't disappoint us this tym badly waiting for their performance
traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sri1091

We are such crazy fans yaar hope they doesn't disappoint us this tym badly waiting for their performance

Sachi re...I hope
Me too
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: traveller_girl

Sachi re...I hope
Me too

me 3... πŸ˜†
I want divan performance at any cost...such a long time yaar ..miss them..
kavi4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And I want DiVan performance on Gerua...period !!!
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kavi4u

And I want DiVan performance on Gerua...period !!!

Oh god dat would be heavenly for sure after all they are Srk Kajol of television
-AngryBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rose35

Don't know about other things...but Ishra romance...how can you forget the hut scene in the jungle, Raman meeting IShu in the middle of the night, IShu seducing Raman at the hotel...all that happened just before the leap...what was that? Ishra war????

It was not bold and passionate. Bold what was we got during Holi time and C time. At that time DT was single.Edited by -AngryBird- - 8 years ago
rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -AngryBird-

It was not bold and passionate. Bold what was we got during Holi time and C time. At that time DT was single.

And how many times do the other leads from other SP shows do that bold scene? Even SP and Ekta won't give those bold scenes on a daily basis. It is a sanskari channel. You should take this complaint with the Ekta and SP instead of blaming the leads. As for SPA...it has not even happened yet..so why jump to conclusions and start wars and blame games? What is the point of this every day fights?Both the leads have from time to time behaved extremely irritatingly. ML also. He stopped giving joint bytes long back while other ML give joint bytes even after fights and slaps with FL. So let's not go into blame game.  Both are equally to be blamed. 
-AngryBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anyways, I don't wanna argue more! I said what I felt. I have no regrets in saying it. Everything is crystal clear. Those who agree fine and those who not fine! And I'm sorry @Tanni that I dared to comment on your post! Knowing what your reaction will be. I'll stand on my words of what I said!