Meant to be - ShraMan FF part 3 page 3

TheMissus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
World apart so not meant to be
Hold on or Let go 
so not sure what to do

Intro

Excitement and nervousness that was what she was feeling at the moment a huge step for her.It has not been handed to her in platter but something she has worked way to hard for.If being proud of yourself was a thing and for her it was another level.

Very first job that too on her own credit and merits,she was going to work for one of the leading automobile company in the country she has been chided and told she was not good enough and the profession she was stepping in was not for girls, 

Here she is standing proud and that smirk indicating ":Say that again".

First day at new job and she was running late what was she to do,was it because she was scared or nervous she could not pinpoint it.

New start New people and New place what will be the turnout 

Will she survive 

Ok I don't know what I wrote 😆😆 should I continue or let it be. writer now that's not me but I have this thing bugging me so I tried .. 

My First Post on here 😳

Salah ❤️

Edited by TheMissus - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Reminds me of ipk. Pls continue.
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Yes yes plz continue 😃
orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sounds interesting. .
Please do continue!
TheMissus thumbnail
Part 1

Heels and her were not best of friends and still she was in them and running at speed to be on marathon.First day at work and great she was running late like always. She has forgot when was the last time she was on time or not in rush. "You are of no use" she chided herself and also got angry telling herself how she should have put up alarm hour earlier.

Almost there almost there she parked her car and rush out of it at one go,lucky she was that she caught the lift pressing her floor she stood at one end.Looking into her file for god know what maybe trying to pass those few minutes of stressed.Finally the ping got her out of her misery and she step out.

Standing in front of her dream Malhotra and Associates the leading law firm in the country. 'Bang' and what did just happen she was not sure,whatever it was she was going to hurt herself bad. Opening her eye thinking why she was not in pain.

Those chocolate browns where staring at her and all she knew was she was lost in them the jerk brought her back to planet earth and she knew she was dead the devil himself was standing in front of her.The Kadus boss of her's Shravan Kadus Malhotra.

Shouldn't you be in the office by now he told her off sternly and all she could do was nod her head and rush to her cabin."Bagwan ne itni achi shakal di hai to kya hojata agar yeh kam kadus hota" looking towards the skies she questions higher forces.

She got started with work the moment she stepped inside her cabin all this made her alive reading and analyzing the cases and how to tackle them. She wouldn't want to be anywhere else even starting from bottom where she did not belong.

She was lost in her own world when she heard a knock on her door looking up she found a girl standing on the other side,welcoming her inside she stood up and shake hands with her."Hi" I am Preeti your co-worker she introduced herself.With pleasantries done she found out it was lunch time.Preeti offered to have lunch together and she grabbed the opportunity with both hands.

Sumo just make sure you stay clear from the wannabe Mrs Malhotra,the great urvashi ji preeti warned her. The duo have some of most hilarious office gossips,only she had wished something more that would have came true she wondered. Having found awesome friend and that too on her first day she was more then satisfied.

Back to her cabin and the peon came looking for her because the kadus was very much interested in meeting her and imposing his terror on her. Stepping inside the boss's cabin all she could do was fingers crossed,sitting on his chair and giving away orders like he should be.That was one drool-worthy sight she told herself and then mentally hit her head too. 

Suman Tiwari he emphasize on each n every word of his and started barking orders and his expectations from her and how this was huge opportunity for her and he was expecting some 200 and more for percentage from her.He has lost her somewhere in between on expectation or image she forget all she was doing was nodding her head.

"You are to follow urvashi's orders and she will guide you" these words brought her back and alert.

Great she thought and with a Yes sir left his cabin.

TheMissus thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppinss

Reminds me of ipk. Pls continue.

IPK i doubt as suman is much more then a assistant 

part 1 is up 
TheMissus thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl100

Yes yes plz continue 😃

done 😃
TheMissus thumbnail

Originally posted by: orion23

Sounds interesting. .

Please do continue!

thx... 😊

continued 
TheMissus thumbnail

Thx 😊
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Very nice start...mujhe maan aur geet ki yaad agayi hai 😆 Good work 👍🏼...waiting for the next part.