I guess sujal1fan aka sumana - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome post...
My Hafte waali writer always rocks๐Ÿ‘
She deserves every bit of appreciation...

I visit d forum to read her stories ...
She managed to keep her readers hooked on to d story everytime...
D way she play with d words n portray emotions bring d characters alive...๐Ÿ˜Š
Indeed mindblowing writer n gem person...
Love u diii...๐Ÿค—

Keep flashing ur battisi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by manandeeplove - 7 years ago
she's undoubtedly the best writer in the forum. My first FF in the forum was "Impulsive soulmates" so yea she and her stories are always special. ๐Ÿ˜Š
I totally agree... She is just best n without her ffs weekends were sooo boring... Bless u girl..
Plz don't take me the wrong way I love reading her ff too n m honestly m a big fan of her writing as well but such post can also hurt other writers feeling in the forum who r equally praise worthy n do put a lot off effort to write their story...No hard feelings towards anyone just a point of view as a reader.
Originally posted by Re..Sh..Ma

Plz don't take me the wrong way I love reading her ff too n m honestly m a big fan of her writing as well but such post can also hurt other writers feeling in the forum who r equally praise worthy n do put a lot off effort to write their story...No hard feelings towards anyone just a point of view as a reader.
This post started out as a miss you post over the weekend dude. People started appreciating. Can't help it.  she is really gud. So. No offence was ever meant. 

seriously girl u r amazng...i really cant imagine my weekend without ur stories...
M a ca studnt nd hve my xam in 15 days still i eagerly wait for ur updates nd u always amaze me. Lastly i request u plz update the new story which u hv started. Eagerly waitng for it
yes she is super talented, with amezing writting skill
one of best ... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I know right..

indeed she is one of the best. I just posted on her thread...that please never stop writing .

I can't imagine Forum n MaNan without her stories(Especially after KYY got over).
she is damn good in whatever she writes.

Thanks for making this post.
she truly deserves appreciation. kudos girl.

Edited by piyu008 - 7 years ago