Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra TS: My Boss's Girlfriend ~ Shot 2 Pg 17 (COMPLETED)

pcnsb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
The thing is that I'm velli these days with no school for a while!
Aur kehte hai na, khaali dimag shaitaan ka ghar hota hai.. so crazy ideas keep on popping in my head. Thought to pen down this one! Don't know if it will be two shot or three shot series but surely not more than that!

Sukansha, you were asking for a new story! Here it goes...

PS: Will update Hum-Tum next!
Scroll down for Prologue!
Shot 1: Page 10
Shot 2: Page 17
Edited by pcnsb - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pcnsb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Preview Image

"Hey Ish!

I know I promised that we will spend some quality time together! I had planned a perfect day-out with you but then, a meeting came up! And I'm stuck at office! You know it's the biggest advertising agency and if I managed to crack the deal, no force on the earth can stop you from becoming an overnight sensation with the biggest banners in your pocket!

Hope you'll understand and won't be mad on me!

Love,

You know who!"

Ishita sighed as she folded the paper back. She lovingly caressed the beautiful bouquet of red roses lying in front of her and looked up at him with hopeless expressions. He chuckled.

"And I wrapped up my photo shoot in hurry for this damn date!" She rolled her eyes in disappointment, as he laughed again. "What? Why are you laughing? I'm really upset right now!" she exclaimed.

"Opps! I'm so sorry..." he said pretending to be scared of her anger as she glared him.

"Arggghhh!" she closed her eyes in irritation, "He always does this... always! First he plans out something for us and then, cancels it! But this time, I won't spare him! Go and tell your boss that I'm very very very upset!" she complained cutely, emphasizing on very.

"Well he knows that and that is why I'm here, at your service, to show you Paris around." He replied looking at her.

"As usual!" She replied un-enthusiastically, "Fine! Let me change!" she added as she got up from the couch and made her way to the change-room.  There was no way she was going to spend the entire day staring the empty walls of this luxury suite.

"Cool! I'm waiting for you in lobby!" He called out from behind as her phone rang.

"Yeah! 5 mins!" She replied looking at him and then, grinned as she looked at the caller ID. It was Mihika, her best friend!

"Yo Miku! What's up?" she chirped.

"..."

"Well! I'm going out on date!" She replied.

"..."

"Ashok is Mr. Busy! I'm going out with Raman!"

"..."

"Umm... yeah! Raman, Ashok's employee!"  She replied looking at him as his face fell a bit, "And my friend!" she added with a wide smile.   

What do you think? How's it? Do leave your comments! Silent readers do hit like button!

Edited by pcnsb - 8 years ago
Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
different story.
interesting.
so ishu is ashok's gf here.
update soon.
MlovesKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Different Story
Continue soon
SushSathisha thumbnail
This story kind of reminds me of shahrukh and the boss's movie.. hahaha not exactly but somewhat kind of thing..
KP_IshRa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice prologue dear 😛
Continue soon 😊
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations Nands for your new story..
Its a nice Prologue...
maddykp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Edited by maddykp - 4 years ago
agm1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mast story nandani dii
It's kind of like the movie YES BOSS
Aww raman is soo sweet
Ishu is not able to decide if raman is just a frnd or kind FOF more than that