Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
This is such a let down They couldnt come up with something better๐Ÿ˜• Half the points are a miss... I expected better from them..Waiting for TheBoss review... That will be epicโญ๏ธ
FatedSoulMates thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love this person's reviews whoevers movie it might be, its fun reading reviews of non dedh shana critics. I mean we know this person exaggerates all the loopsholes to come up with fun reviews right? ๐Ÿ˜†
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fivestars

A movie with big holes even 2 srk's cant fill them..EPIC bejathi than dilwale and krk review

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃhave u seen the movie
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Doesn't even look like he put any effort here ๐Ÿ˜†
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

๐Ÿคฃ
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kya bakwaas hai yeh? He listed the loopholes basically without any humor. I follow this guy on twitter, but now I'm gonna boycott him for offending my sentiments. ๐Ÿ˜Š 
Vigil can't beat his best RaOne that was epic. 
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This might not be as funny as his other's but still can invoke ๐Ÿ˜†.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
What hell is Vigil Idiot on?? Gaurav was called Junior Aryan Khanna because he resembled Aryan Khanna...that was the first thing that was established and emphasized in the movie...that is why the dialogue..that Bhagwan ne Aryan Khanna ko banane ke baad jo mitti bachi usse mujhe bana diya...meaning that I look like him a little๐Ÿ˜†

Vigil Idiot doesn't think at times...even in Ra-one...he said that SRK got a Christian burial just because he was in a casket...he doesn't know that in Western countries...a casket is a must...u cannot take the body without it...๐Ÿ˜•
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
He was so apologetic for this. When a person does spoofs is so apologetic you know its a win. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Sahil Rizwan @SahilRiz  

Loved SRK, but honestly there's more insight in this 7-minute JCVD monologue than all 2.5 hours of 'Fan' combined

Edited by .Hajmola. - 8 years ago