Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vishakha..

Originally posted by Someonelikerach

honestly even I want the sequel to ema but I want all the same character of ema to be in it...from the dumbla hamla to makhi and kapoors and yes biwi ka chamcha vitthal and yes raghav and kalpi too but not the majboor raghav, I want that romantic,akdu sadu raghav...

and of course revenge drama but in it ragna should be together against all that idiots...

I can imagine what all ragna will do with that idiots...I would love to see that...instead of that main majboor hun kalpi and raghav main tumhara intazaar karungi wala dialogues ...it sucks...

ragna together can really create destruction in thier life and yes bich bich main unka romance...

I know zyaada bol diya Maine...hehehehe...
LOLLOLYeah, That sounds interesting as well. And you do have a point. The main reason why EMA became a total flop was becuase of those stupid CVs huhuOuch

hmm...I know it will be interesting...yeah this was the reason why it became flop...and I seriously till now don't know why I felt that, when that track(ragna seperation and raghav revenge) started it was more pathetic because of the track or because it was ragna seperation that it was becoming more pathetic with each passing episode...
Agree, All were after their own revenge, Even Gauri stood out of nowhere and started her Bhaashan for REVENGE! May 9=R.I.P EMALOL

seriously!!! I still couldn't believe and understand how come gauri recollect her memory out of the blue and then that so called revenge drama started seriously...huhuh.

And yes I still couldn't understand the serial after the leads grown up it was all about revenge and I still couldn't understand where was revenge anyway...who was revenging who..and at last revenge was over without taking revenge...
LOLExactly and if anyone's wondering what happened after Kalpi had an accident then I really gotta shut my ears and mouth hahaLOLEMA is an unsolved mystery yaar. Worst than a murder case. At least murder cases get solved afterwards. But EMA, U don't think soLOL

yeh true!!! that's why me and my friends used to say each other that keep your brain and logic aside while watching ema after that idiotic marriage track,.,
Hahaha True thatLOL

_TheBlackRose_ IF-Rockerz
_TheBlackRose_
_TheBlackRose_

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _TheBlackRose_

I want EMA version 2.0 LOL and the updates will include lack of Dumbla and better casting for Pakhi(if any) Tongue
LOL Hahaha Ushoshi!! That's a bette updated version of a crappy serial. Huhuhu I miss those days when we used to blame Pawandeep for everything that happened in EMALOL
Oh yeah,  I miss them too... Those good old days when we spent half the day cursing pd and the other half drooling over RagNa Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

souhasinifilmaddict43

filmaddict43 IF-Dazzler
filmaddict43
filmaddict43

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

I want EMA version 2.0 LOL and the updates will include lack of Dumbla and better casting for Pakhi(if any) Tongue
LOL Hahaha Ushoshi!! That's a bette updated version of a crappy serial. Huhuhu I miss those days when we used to blame Pawandeep for everything that happened in EMALOL
Oh yeah,  I miss them too... Those good old days when we spent half the day cursing pd and the other half drooling over RagNa Day Dreaming
yeaahhEmbarrassedLOL

Go to top