Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Who wants a sequel for ema?

filmaddict43 IF-Dazzler
filmaddict43
filmaddict43

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 3:23am | IP Logged
I really want one where there'd be new characters
No Kamla, No Pakhi, No Gauri, No neetu and the other Kapoors.
That'd be fun.LOL
Any thoughts?LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mimiiNiki1980Vishakha..premap

Vishakha.. Goldie
Vishakha..
Vishakha..

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 3:47am | IP Logged
honestly even I want the sequel to ema but I want all the same character of ema to be in it...from the dumbla hamla to makhi and kapoors and yes biwi ka chamcha vitthal and yes raghav and kalpi too but not the majboor raghav, I want that romantic,akdu sadu raghav...

and of course revenge drama but in it ragna should be together against all that idiots...

I can imagine what all ragna will do with that idiots...I would love to see that...instead of that main majboor hun kalpi and raghav main tumhara intazaar karungi wala dialogues ...it sucks...

ragna together can really create destruction in thier life and yes bich bich main unka romance...

I know zyaada bol diya Maine...hehehehe...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mimiiRumana1237souhasinisavariyaMadhuGuptaNiki1980lolorpremapfilmaddict43Hanz91sweet1308-Ariaana-

sweet1308 IF-Rockerz
sweet1308
sweet1308

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Yes i want it too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

savariyafilmaddict43

premap IF-Dazzler
premap
premap

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:04am | IP Logged
I would like a sequel to EMA but with same characters too. I am with Vishaka in my dislike for a 'Majbhoor ' Hero !!! Hope to have a real 'man' to be a hero and not go the 'cheap' way of marrying a girl to get his 'REVENGE" ! And as for Kalpi's character, she should be able to 'stand up' and fight any injustice !!!! If a male species has 'dumped ' you at the 'mandap' , for whatever reason , she should CLOSE HIS CHAPTER FOR GOOD !!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

souhasiniRumana1237Niki1980Vishakha..savariya

filmaddict43 IF-Dazzler
filmaddict43
filmaddict43

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vishakha..

honestly even I want the sequel to ema but I want all the same character of ema to be in it...from the dumbla hamla to makhi and kapoors and yes biwi ka chamcha vitthal and yes raghav and kalpi too but not the majboor raghav, I want that romantic,akdu sadu raghav...

and of course revenge drama but in it ragna should be together against all that idiots...

I can imagine what all ragna will do with that idiots...I would love to see that...instead of that main majboor hun kalpi and raghav main tumhara intazaar karungi wala dialogues ...it sucks...

ragna together can really create destruction in thier life and yes bich bich main unka romance...

I know zyaada bol diya Maine...hehehehe...
LOLLOL Yeah, That sounds interesting as well. And you do have a point. The main reason why EMA became a total flop was becuase of those stupid CVs huhuOuch

souhasiniNiki1980Vishakha..savariya

Vishakha.. Goldie
Vishakha..
Vishakha..

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premap

I would like a sequel to EMA but with same characters too. I am with Vishaka in my dislike for a 'Majbhoor ' Hero !!! Hope to have a real 'man' to be a hero and not go the 'cheap' way of marrying a girl to get his 'REVENGE" ! And as for Kalpi's character, she should be able to 'stand up' and fight any injustice !!!! If a male species has 'dumped ' you at the 'mandap' , for whatever reason , she should CLOSE HIS CHAPTER FOR GOOD !!!!!

agreed!!!! if a man just dump you at the crucial moment of your life like at marriage alter then he's good for nothing and if aftewards that coward so called majboor man comes running to you saying you should wait for him 1 years so that he could take revenge then it is worst and if the girl agree then it cannot be more then worst seriously...

if for a man his love's respect doesn't matter that he left the girl he claimed to love in their marriage alter then the guy can be damned...and its possible in the future also he will leave you when he thinks something is more important then her...

and when this track started in ema I seriously started to hate raghav and doubt that if he really loved kalpi to the extent which he claimed...

and that's why I want ema sequel wherein ragna are together to fight and not that bloody carp track of ragna seperation...

souhasiniNiki1980premapfilmaddict43

filmaddict43 IF-Dazzler
filmaddict43
filmaddict43

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:32am | IP Logged

I agree with this. What Raghav did in the past was not legitimate. I still pity Kalpi whenever I think of May 9 disasterOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

souhasiniNiki1980Vishakha..

filmaddict43 IF-Dazzler
filmaddict43
filmaddict43

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vishakha..

agreed!!!! if a man just dump you at the crucial moment of your life like at marriage alter then he's good for nothing and if aftewards that coward so called majboor man comes running to you saying you should wait for him 1 years so that he could take revenge then it is worst and if the girl agree then it cannot be more then worst seriously...

if for a man his love's respect doesn't matter that he left the girl he claimed to love in their marriage alter then the guy can be damned...and its possible in the future also he will leave you when he thinks something is more important then her...

and when this track started in ema I seriously started to hate raghav and doubt that if he really loved kalpi to the extent which he claimed...

and that's why I want ema sequel wherein ragna are together to fight and not that bloody carp track of ragna seperation...
I truly agree with this. Even I hated Raghav from that very day he ditched Kalpi and after that he still had the guts to tell her to give him a year to sort out everything. Like hello, Marriage isn't a child's playSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

souhasiniVishakha..

Go to top