Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: apoo91

Superb story..

I always have hated the family's interference in raman-ishita's private life.. glad to see they're having a heart to heart talk..
Waiting for next..
Can u plz update an index..

Thanks!..yup .. the family interference is what got me writing..I always wanted ishra to resolve issues without b family interfering...strangely the show seems to be following the family interference bit almost identically in this track. ..πŸ˜†

Yup, wil put up am index soon😊
bscorp13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -K.13-

"You know they say suicide is a split second decision and it's never done slow, but I think i wanted to torture myself and didn't want to let death come easy. I wanted to feel your pain lshita, as you thought of ending it, I wanted to somehow reach out, and somehow see you again, if not in life , at least in death."

^^So heart-breakingly haunting! In addition to giving Raman's hurt a voice, I also loved that you had Ishita voice the question that would've eaten me alive too had I been here..."why not tell Pihu who her mom is?"

I can just imagine KP & DT in this sequence you've built in your story & it would've been amazing to see played out!

Can't wait to see your next update...hopefully CVs don't continue their brainless assault on viewers and creativity! πŸ˜†

Thanks krishy,

And glad you could relate to it... and relate it to the actual leads...πŸ˜›. Yes , the not telling Pihu about ishita is actually a very intriguing question. ..wish cvs do justice to it. There can be a lot of explanations but i gave one that I thought was most 'raman - like'.πŸ˜†
Remember the stuff fb he says to ishita when she comes and tells him that she was pregnant. .that's the kind of dad i always imagined raman would be to ishita and raman's child...over indulgent. .crazy.. to tjhe point of wanting to keep tjhe child away from all pain and shower her with affection..in a happy coccoonπŸ˜‰
Sri1091 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bscorp13

Thanks😊..this was actually a tough part to write..glad you liked it.can i know your name?

Hey my name is balasri
traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Part 3
Awesome update 
Loved that they had a proper talk
That box...wow...brilliant touch you added
traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Part 4
Just too good
Loved every line
I could Divan literally playing out the scene
Continue really soon 
priyadarshini.r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Pb, Awesome story !! πŸ‘πŸ‘. Very beautiful, emotional & poignant. Read all the four parts in one go.  The way you captured & justified the emotions of both Raman and Ishita perfectly is really commendable. πŸ˜›. Hats off woman!!!. πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ

I was expecting something very similar in the show. I loved the very fact that these two are not the ones to get influenced by others, not even their own blood, be it their mother or brother, to get a character certification about each other. This was quite evident in Ishita's self talk about Romi speaking Ashok's language and Amma forgetting that once she took pride in calling Raman as her son. πŸ˜Š.

I loved the aspect that neither Raman or Ishita let others take any decisions for them this time ; be it Raman's indirect statement that he's ready to do what Ishita wants  or Ishita's decision that more than other's opinions about their life, her talk with Raman is most important at the moment. 

It was heartwarming to see both of them, open up their heart and share the anguish and pain they had been through all these years.  Only Ishita can see the soft, loving heart beneath her ruthless Ravan Kumar & only RKB can bring out the insecurities and pain of his JKR from within. No, not even, the so-called Ishita's soulmate Mani can do it.  I loved the line, where Raman asked Ishita "Have you ever lived in the guilt of having to live". That sums up his physical & mental state all these years. Ishita still preserving that tiny tear box,πŸ˜› which has been her solace all through these years in her times of loneliness, was a good touch Pb...

Pb, I just loved these lines :-
"I was a beast that night Ishita, he continued ,there is no two ways about it, but I thought you would scream at me, cry , leave me alone maybe, but ending your life? What were you thinking woman? The day I gave my heart and soul to you Ishita was the day you and me ceased to be two different people. If Ishita did not exist, how did you ever imagine Raman could?  Tell me Ishita, did it ever occur to you , that by deciding to end your life , you took a decision to end mine too?". - The exact points we all have been ranting & putting across ever since leap. right?

And then these lines "You know they say suicide is a split second decision and it's never done slow,  but I think i wanted to torture myself and didn't want to let death come easy.  I wanted to feel your pain lshita,  as you thought of ending it, I wanted to somehow reach out, and somehow see you again,  if not in life , at least in death. "- This one moved me to tears Pb..😭. We got to see something on these lines during the lift scene, where he wished she took him away in death as well, rather than leaving him to live in the world, without her..

I loved the fact that Ishita questioned Raman about the need to keep her identity hidden from Pihu and Raman's perspective was quite reasonable. The only possible justification that is acceptable, I would say. πŸ˜Š

I must admit, I visualized KP and DT in every single dialogue that IshRa spoke and could easily relate to them. It would have been beautiful to see these two enact such poignant conversations. Alas, the makers had brains!!!πŸ˜”

Pb, I would be glad to read the continuation of it, specifically the reconciliation & reassurances between them & their muh tod answers to their family members, most importantly to Shagun & Mani.  If time permits, please continue...πŸ˜›

Edited by priyadarshini.r - 7 years ago
Jyoti8 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome take. Please update soon
lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Going through works like this is more pleasing and relieving than show itself. Works of forum writers let us have the scenes that we hope to see on the show but never get to.loved it.update soon. Edited by lourel24 - 7 years ago