Might be possible.
Taklu is sitting over the plane for shooting

taklu hijack yhm 🀣
nicegul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: pari2015

HI aarti 

Difficult to answer but I guess apshagun will be there. 
I think ishra, ishgun miss at hotel but finally will meet in a plane. 
Nagin and ruhi will be there I don't think so but ruhi could be there. 

hii pari
i know difficult one...but somewhr i think...nidhi missess to board the flight somehow and ruhaan borads it already as Pihu aka RD was not in the selfie session of bachha party i guess Pihu n shaggy too will miss n wil board another flight...the hijacked plane was to reunite ishrarudi...i guess along with aaliya...aaliya may have joined ruhaan as PA for his some concert in india i think...and as ishita is a concerned mother dont want to let aaliya go alone so ahe thn may join her ...i feeel i am thinking kuch bhi things now assuming random things with or without ny logic in it all credit goes to dear CVs...CVs ki YHM land h...yaha Kuch bhi ho sakta h...wese during ishita's bus bomb accident drama...we all vr guessing...CVs ne hadd paar kar di..Bus accident jesa sensitive issue ni choda..ab plane crash bhi karwenge kya ishra ko usmein rakhkar..and ishita or raman will save the plane from crashing...but i didnt knew thy will take this sooo srsly...and will put this track post leap hijacked plane...pehle bus hijacked hui ab plane...i fear crash bhi naa karwa de at the end...THY R COPYING DABH track of Hijackingplane..Due to that DABH was a topper in TRP chart
Edited by nicegul - 8 years ago
ishra_JD_club thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sweet.Aman

taklu hijack yhm 🀣

nw i a
Sure who is a wife that physco husband
Yaar hum naagin kaise bhool gye πŸ˜† 🀣
nicegul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i guess...ishita yaa raman ab plane bhi udeyenge...as the pyscho man will jump off the plane with a parachute after torturing and scaring them like hell
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari2015

I guess.
Ishita will be shot while saving Raman. She will be hospitalized in critical condition. Aliya will start crying and may disclose the truth to ruhi about ishra separation etc. Ruhi will come to know

Pari honey
You have out the whole track ... Whatever .. No marriage drama I guess .. Amen to that
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -AngryBird-

Kabhi crocodile attack, kabhi bus accident or ab yeh. πŸ˜† Kya kya ayega Maiya k show mein? 🀣 She will show all the kind of ridiculous things in this single show. πŸ˜†

lol mayya ki param voktto ko all the best I used to her fan but after BALH ending I stop watching her shows . She is creazy commercial women.
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tfs at this point of time i am soo desperate 2 c ishra together that anything works 4 me..whether its hijack, accident, bomb blast or whatever...i just want 2 c dem together..periodπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ i knw DIVAN will nail it coz sequence will be dramatic and emotional..like earthquake and bus track πŸ˜‰
himabindu.ch thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swatica

Ishita vl b shot... aur kaun...

Haha...

Of course!!! Because in SP serials, only female leads's mahanta(in overdose) and heroism will be allowed.. Male lead is there to do deadly mistakes and crying later... Even FL's do the most stupidest thing, that will come under their herotic stunt's list and mahanata category... They may show, Itchyma fighting with that psycho that too bare handed... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... 
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nicegul

i guess...ishita yaa raman ab plane bhi udeyenge...as the pyscho man will jump off the plane with a parachute after torturing and scaring them like hell

🀣🀣