Tashan-e-Ishq

The New track is going to explore the intensity of Twinj's Love - Page 3

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sherni_Jerry

Hi Priyanka so glad to read your post. cant agree more. very well said n glad to know you will be active

Hi Jerry, Thank you sooo much , I'm really glad now that I did post😆
Yes I shall be active here after😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Tranquility123

Hey welcome to the forum because I missed your last post! 😆

So glad you decided to post this. The show has really been testing our patience and its nice to get the optimistic post here and there especially because the negative posts flood the forum in masses. 

I agree that we'll get some nice heartbreaking moments and intense emotional scenes because Sid absolutely nails those kind of scenes! Already preparing my heart to handle it. 

Yaar I dont even want bold romance, I just want sweet teasing romance which I can wait for so I'm ready for whatever the CVs throw my way. 

Hope to see around more! 

Hey, Thank you for the warm welcome😊
I am really glad I did post now seeing all the love❤️
Yes I did see the negative posts which actually encouraged me to post some positive things.
Very true Intensity is what this will bring us and I believe both Jas and Sid will make us love them more as always. 

Ahaha no doubts their romance is very unique and just adorable, I personally do want bold romance but when everything will seem in place , for now their sweet nothings are just the icing on the cake. 

I shall be around here after :)
docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Me..me..mee.. M sailing on the same boat as u..

Hey Priyanka.. M Riya.. Welcome to the crazy twinjland..

Glad we finally compelled u to show ur presence here since I totally missed ur last post(s).. N m sure u'l active hereon..

Coming to the post u gave me such good vibes and revived my heart.. M also damn excited for the track.. Coz Tei cv's never fail to surprise us with the unexpected..

So hoping for best to come out at the end of track.. And believing yuvi the best cupid I can picturise completely what's coming in our way..

Ur most welcome in forum..

Hope to see ur more such posts in future..
_AppyFizz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really love angsty emotional scenes for some reason so I am looking forward to this track.
I really hope it is executed well.
I kinda get the feeling that Twinkle wont marry Yuvi because it's just everything the show stands for.
*Fingers crossed*