India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

The New track is going to explore the intensity of Twinj's Love

Priyakna IF-Rockerz
Priyakna
Priyakna

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Hey friends, I have introduced myself some time earlier when I first had been on the forum, I do come here daily and have quick looks at the wonderful posts but don't get to let you know that because I rush off but today on wards I will try and be more of an active member. 

Lately some fans are upset because of the way devika's track turned out and this new track seems new trouble but honestly in my opinion I feel this new track will be really intense and amazing if executed well. 

There is no surprise about Yuvi being the hurdle in Twinj's life every now and then but this particular track will build a new foundation of trust in Twinj's relationship because whenever Yuvi has tried to cause trouble he was successful in terms of bringing some rifts but they just didn't display whereas maybe in this track, immense trust can be explored and therefore they can lead their romance more in depth. 

Personally I didn't like how Mahi's return was presented because I felt it would have been logical if Mahi would have been taken to the police straight after her treatment and it would saved time and not seemed senseless episodes for an week almost because the rush in the end  did seem like they realized the track isn't connecting with the audience...what do you all think? 

Coming back to this new track where of course Twinkle will do anything to protect Kunj because she really has a heart of gold and loves her people unconditionally, I don't find anything wrong for her to be selfish and save kunj even if it means to ask Yuvi for help...come on She loves him and would want to see him alive!! 

If relying on spoilers, Twinkle will agree to marry Yuvi, Now I really am hoping that it won't take long for Kunj to realize why twinkle will be behaving in that manner and hopefully he will come forward and as always rescue her from the evil plan of Yuvi...plus we might get really intense moments and since we have been missing out on Twinkle's love for kunj lately due to Mahi we will get to see her in that zone again...who else is excited other than more?? 

OH Yes many of us are waiting desperately for bold passionate romance but it seems there is an step before that and this track will most probably be that step because after a small separation in some ways will make them come back to each other more desperately and romance will be on high noteWink

Now enough of my blabber, I am hoping to make more friends, please let me know what you guys think and whether i am helping anyone cheer up about this new track...pls guys don't stress...i'm sure and hoping it will be a beautiful and intense track. 

Edited by Priyakna - 18 April 2016 at 2:43am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

iki93mahira1988agbabeTaanya_khuranavibha01NG162UncrownedQueenSweetSauKomal129817.sonaldhoopkinarey.Anjum.tikitTranquility123Snowflake0923_Zawra_Sherni_JerrySiyapaaQueen.Khamosh.

Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Nice post Priya
You r right this track will only bring Twinj closer
Y fear when Yuvi is here he is d biggest shipper of Twinj LOL
Btw I am Harshi nice to meet u Priya
I hope your gonna be an active member trust me u r gonna have a lot of fun
With d ppl of this forum they r very welcoming n crazy LOL

Edited by harshi2000 - 18 April 2016 at 2:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Anjum.Priyakna

_SANJU IF-Sizzlerz
_SANJU
_SANJU

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:51am | IP Logged
hi Priyakna...Smile
agree with u...this track will bring out twinj stronger...looking forward to twinj scenes...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Anjum.Snowflake0923Priyakna

Priyakna IF-Rockerz
Priyakna
Priyakna

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshi2000

Nice post Priya
You r right this track will only bring Twinj closer
Y fear when Yuvi is here he is d biggest shipper of Twinj LOL
Btw I am Harshi nice to meet u Priya
I hope your gonna be an active member trust me u r gonna have a lot of fun
With d ppl of this forum they r very welcoming n crazy LOL

Hi Harshi, I cannot agree more, I really love the people here they are amazing. 
Thank you, glad you see the positives in this track and yes Yuvi really is the biggest twinj shipperLOL
I will try my very best to be an active member on daily basis from now on lately just had been coming on the forum having a look at the fabulous posts but just didn't post anything because I would leave soon. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowflake0923

Priyakna IF-Rockerz
Priyakna
Priyakna

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyfan9_sanju

hi Priyakna...Smile
agree with u...this track will bring out twinj stronger...looking forward to twinj scenes...

Hello crazyfan sanju, Thank you and yes this track for sure will build a stronger foundation for Twinj for Yuvi to break and Twinj scenes are always expected and waited for. Heart
_SANJU IF-Sizzlerz
_SANJU
_SANJU

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyakna

hi Priyakna...Smile

Hello crazyfan sanju, Thank you and yes this track for sure will build a stronger foundation for Twinj for Yuvi to break and Twinj scenes are always expected and waited for. Heart

i'm evn waiting for emotional twinj scenes...sid nails emotional scenes!..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

just call me sanjuSmile

Priyakna

Duumps IF-Rockerz
Duumps
Duumps

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Agree with you this track will make TwiNJ stronger.

Priyakna

Priyakna IF-Rockerz
Priyakna
Priyakna

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 3:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Priyakna

hi Priyakna...Smile

i'm evn waiting for emotional twinj scenes...sid nails emotional scenes!..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

just call me sanjuSmile

There is no doubt, Sid truly out stands his emotional scenesHeart
Sure Sanju, I just didn't know what you will prefer me calling you but now I know. 

_SANJU

Go to top